« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2020-08-03 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. Watch live in the Hubs 3D space (in browser) at https://hubs.mozilla.com/1rNht23/hubs-commons/. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/mAkq-As86i0.
- join #project-call on chat.mozilla.org or Slack for backchannel discussion
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Zoom video chat 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- Presenters only: Zoom Meeting ID and Password are on mana
- 1 Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.2.1 This Week
- 1.2.2 Monday, 03 August
- 1.2.3 Tuesday, 04 August
- 1.2.4 Wednesday, 05 August
- 1.2.5 Thursday, 06 August
- 1.2.6 Friday, 07 August
- 1.2.7 Saturday, 08 August
- 1.2.8 Sunday, 09 August
- 1.2.9 Next Week
- 1.2.10 Later Events and Available Tickets
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
Weekly Project Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
Amanda Lee Gaffar from MoFo and Rowe Lapiña Hoffer from MoCo have become chairs of their local chapters of Tribe. Tribe is a community of some of the most high-producing, highly-effective, career Executive Assistants in the world intent on making an impact within the global administrative community. Members empower one another to grow and succeed as effective, indispensable strategic partners to the executives and teams they support. Tribe is comprised of EAs from 13 countries and Tribe EAs have quickly become the most sought-after, coveted EAs in the game. Congratulations to Amanda and Rowe.
Monday, 03 August
- Firefox For Android Campaign is now live! Join and RSVP here.
Tuesday, 04 August
Wednesday, 05 August
Homebrew Website Club
The Homebrew Website Club is a growing world-wide network of online weekly meetups for everyone who wants to take back their web experience from social media silos, and own their online identities, content, and interactions.
- 17:30 BST: Homebrew Website Club Nottingham
- 19:00 BST: Homebrew Website Club Europe/London
- 18:00 PDT: Homebrew Website Club West Coast
Thursday, 06 August
Friday, 07 August
Saturday, 08 August
IndieAuth 1.1 Identity Protocol Standards Session
IndieAuth 1.1 Identity Protocol Standards Session, an IndieWebCamp Pop-up Session
IndieAuth is the most implemented decentralized identity protocol, built on top of OAuth 2.0.
Let's discuss iterating and evolving IndieAuth.
What are the top open issues to discuss?
What OAuth proposals might be worth implementing in IndieAuth endpoints? Should PKCE be mandatory?
More thoughts captured in the IndieAuth 1.1 milestone on GitHub.
RSVP & more: https://events.indieweb.org/2020/08/indieauth-pop-up-session-6xlxgeCEMgv8
Sunday, 09 August
Later Events and Available Tickets
Mozilla DevRel Complimentary Tickets
Our DevRel Sponsorship team sometimes receives complimentary tickets to share with Mozillians interested in attending the following events. Please fill out this form Ticket RequestForm . If you have questions, reach out to the DevSponsorship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Mozilla Sponsored Developer Events
Current list of Mozilla sponsored developer events (with their start dates) around the globe (DevRel Events team will update):
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Giulia Guizzardi||SUMO Community Manager||Firefox for Android Campaign||My House||Yes, 16:9||Slideshow presentation||https://community.mozilla.org/campaigns/play-store-support-campaign/|
|Nathan Egge||Research Engineering Senior Manager||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Emma Malysz||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||Remote||no||n/a||2020-08-03|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|