Bugzilla Localization Working Group
There are people who make localizatons happen: the localizers.
Also, there are people who make localizations possible: architects, analysts, and developers. Localization as long-term design goal may affect decision making in many points that may look orthogonal.
The l10n team has been created on 36th meeting.
- Cédric Corazza (Cedric), France
- Marc Schumann (Wurblzap), Germany
- Shimono Atsushi (himorin), Japan
- Vitaly Fedrushkov (SnowyOwl), Russia
- Knowledge sharing
- Reduce effort duplication between localization projects.
- Localizability improvement
- Fix mainstream product bugs which lead to problems in localized sites. Offer rigorous testing for changes affecting i18n.
- Better tools
- Use and develop better tools to facilitate localization.
- User support
- Develop uniform terminology for application domain in each language. Provide support to Bugzilla users in their languages.
List of all known localization efforts, including duplicated and unfinished. Summary of deliverables is available here.
- Portuguese - Brazil
- Revive mailing list
- Contact all maintainers to participate in our team.
- Take over and update Localizers' Guide bug 412654
- Deploy on landfill
- Interact with Mozilla l10n teams