- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Project Updates
- 5 Stand ups
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Handy local meeting time link
- Dial-in: conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 91337 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 44 79 34 80, x92 Conf# 91337
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- Friend of the Desktop Team badge created!
- First award went to Luís Miguel (:Quicksaver), who was nominated last week!
- Does anybody know who pamela.karam1 is? She nominated herself for a badge, but I can't find an entry on Mozillians, nor activity on Bugzilla... unless anybody can vouch for her, I'm going to reject this one.
- mconley will send out badge nominations for any folks in this list each week. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can share admin rights on this badge with anyone else.
- I have the ability to update the badge name, image, etc. Please send mconley your feedback.
- mconley nominates Peiyong Lin (:lpy) for converting the CustomizableUI tests from using our homebrew test runner to using the built-in add_task function (bug 946754).
- Bugs fixed within the past week: http://mzl.la/1cmOKRe
- [mconley] The must-have probes have landed on mozilla-beta, mozilla-aurora and Holly.
- [mconley] Have begun porting probes over to mozilla-central
- [mconley] I'm double-checking with :afowler that the fact that we're jamming all of this UITelemetry into a single object that won't be split apart is not a privacy concern. Waiting to hear back.
- bug 921942 - Scroll position isn't restored in background tabs after session restore
- bug 942340 - Additional Telemetry on sessionstore.js
- bug 945809 - Measure Longest Data Collection Operations in Content Script
- bug 931891 - Backout the patch for bug 887515 and its dependencies from Firefox
- bug 942374 - Support session restore with multiple processes
- bug 947632 - CPOW failure in session restore code during shutdown
- bug 940954 - Let Marionette support shutdown/restart tests
- bug 923606 - Add Marionette tests to cover startup/shutdown paths
- bug 950320 - Only one window restored after a crash
- bug 907129 - restoreWindow() should merge closed tabs data when overwriteTabs=false
- bug 938248 - Move GlobalState from SessionStore.jsm to its own JSM
Places API asyncification
- renovations at home keeping me from meetings this morning, here's a quick update
- landed australis updates to social buttons, now customizable into menu panel (bug 935640, bug 940155)
- landed removal of old style toolbar button, replaced with sidebar header (similar to left sidebar) that contains controls to change the provider in the sidebar, versions for both Australis and Holly (bug 935640)
- large-ish refactoring patch in feedback loop (bug 894806)
- short term focus is on bugs, refactoring, testing beta/australis changes to verify everything is ok for feb releases
- Post from Zhenshuo about the whys of Australis: https://blog.mozilla.org/ux/2013/12/whywhatiswhere/
- Where we're tracking Australis polish and incoming issues: https://firefox-ux.etherpad.mozilla.org/Australis-finalpass
- Where we track UX concepts for evaluation: link for Desktop-specific ideas
- UX Statuses in the Status Board here: http://benjamin.smedbergs.us/weekly-updates.fcgi/project/User-experience
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(Steven's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(MattN's Status Board)
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)