QA/Browser Technologies/Services/Releases/BrowserID 10202011
< QA | Browser Technologies | Services | Releases
- Train 10: 10-20-2011
- Bugs/Issues: https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/issues
- Test Plan: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/BrowserID/TestPlan
- Test Wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/BrowserID/BrowserID_Weekly_Trains_Beta
- Beta Server: https://diresworb.org
- Beta Client: http://beta.myfavoritebeer.org
- bug 696415 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.10.20 to production
- 10/20: ChangeLog including issues resolved
- Beta: https://diresworb.org/ver.txt
- fe2a041 changes in train-2011.10.20
- Dev: https://dev.diresworb.org/ver.txt
- 39ada0b Merge branch 'failing_tests' into dev
- Prod: https://browserid.org/ver.txt
- 03e2ab0 integrating train 2011.10.13
New/Updated OPs Tickets
- bug 695940 - BrowserID production tracking bug
- bug 695941 - browserid: order stage & production hardware
- bug 695943 - build internal zeus cluster in scl2 & phx
- bug 695944 - browserid: build stage environment
- bug 695946 - browserid: build production environment
- bug 695952 - browserid: loadtest
- bug 695955 - browserid: write rsbac security policies for all host types
- bug 695956 - browserid: puppetize & rpmize the deployment
- bug 695957 - browserid: build dev environment, do initial deploy
- bug 695958 - browserid: build continuous integration test environment
- bug 695960 - browserid: deploy to production
- bug 695961 - browserid: verify statsd collection, build pencil dashboards
- bug 695963 - browserid: coordinate log collection with metrics
- bug 695967 - browserid: setup monitoring
- bug 695972 - browserid: figure out & test mysql master/failover strategy
- bug 697477 - Tracking bug for Dasher Professional Services re: BrowserID
- [BrowserID issue 417] : iPhone4: only two of several emails in an account show up in the Sign In window
- [BrowserID issue 444] : Small typo on the verify email address page.
- [BrowserID issue 376] : Clean up the old server-side web pages
- [BrowserID issue 381] : Fix the "How to Disable or Opt-Out of BrowserID" section on Privacy page
- [BrowserID issue 108] : Email/password should persist when creating new account
- [BrowserID issue 461] : Check whether android < 3.0 can be used with new JSON responses.
- [BrowserID issue 398] : Seeing token mismatch errors in the Beta browserid.log
- [BrowserID issue 354] : CSRF validation failure on confirmation page.
- [BrowserID issue 437] : The message displayed when removing the last email address should be modified
- [BrowserID issue 435] : The diresworb.org "remove" button is not displayed fine in IE9 and Opera
- [BrowserID issue 440] : button hover behaviors inconsistent across main site
- [BrowserID issue 369] : Smooth out screen transitions
- [BrowserID issue 462] : "check your email" screen shows under email input on mobile
- [BrowserID issue 433] : assertion expiration time is actually issue time
- [BrowserID issue 457] : assertions passed to RP are showing as invalid
- [BrowserID issue 458] : Fixing a problem where the expiration date for the assertions was being c
- [BrowserID issue 432] : browserid.org/include.js should have link to unminified source
- [BrowserID issue 434] : list_emails called twice whenever authenticating.
- [BrowserID issue 82] : make sure audience captures full origin
Verified As Still Open or to be Reopened
- [BrowserID issue 98] : API BREAKING CHANGE: verifier no longer supports GET requests
- [BrowserID issue 464] : new email address field is automatically capitalized on iOS.
- [BrowserID issue 406] : Pressing Ctrl+C with the email field focused returns the user to a previous BrowserID Signing in dialog
Opened Bugs/Issues For This Week
- [BrowserID issue 492] : Android/Browser: Cancelling sign-in on beer site does not refresh Sign In
- [BrowserID issue 493] : Android/FF7: Beer site layout does not fit correctly on screen
- [BrowserID issue 494] : Android/iPhone: the Privacy page address info is not correctly formatted
- [BrowserID issue 495] : Mobile: Beer name is not sticking
- [BrowserID issue 472] : The Sign in button on the emails list dialog doesn't work on Safari/iOS 4.2.1
- [BrowserID issue 475] : Refreshing the Sign in dialog/tab closes it
- [BrowserID issue 476] : The entered email address is not always persistent through diresworb.org pages
Other Open Bugs
- [BrowserID issue 467] : include full origin (inc. scheme) in generated assertions.
- [BrowserID issue 468] : html validation errors in /about page
- [BrowserID issue 469] : two front end unit tests failing wrt the audience in the assertions.
- [BrowserID issue 470] : On a slow link, about:blank shows for an uncomfortable period of time
- [BrowserID issue 471] : /wsapi/cert_key is returning a string instead of a JSON response.
- [BrowserID issue 473] : BrowserID logins for AMO busted
- [BrowserID issue 474] : Ops-related features & fixes
- [BrowserID issue 477] : OpenAjax.hub not found in network.js when used in main site.
- [BrowserID issue 478] : rpm generation
- [BrowserID issue 479] : tweak DSA implementation to make it fit with fips186-3
- [BrowserID issue 480] : review and improve mysql schema
- [BrowserID issue 481] : replace ping.txt with __heartbeat__
- [BrowserID issue 482] : improve handling of dropped database connection
- [BrowserID issue 483] : break include.js into distinct components (for testing), combine in build script
- [BrowserID issue 484] : Unsupported dialog and LOADS of related changes, for issue #273
- [BrowserID issue 485] : Remove the XHR timeout.
- [BrowserID issue 486] : FF7 - assertion occasionally does not reach RP.
- [BrowserID issue 487] : Nightly stuck at "Communicating with server"
- [BrowserID issue 488] : specifying IP_ADDRESS from the command line no longer works
- [BrowserID issue 489] : relay.js->browserid_relay is called twice whenever assertion is generated
- [BrowserID issue 490] : "keep me signed in"
- [BrowserID issue 491] : support a "preferred email address"
- Just quickly noting here some older OPs bugs related to BrowserID:
- Bug 681638 - need MX records for dev.diresworb.org diresworb.org and browserid.org
- Bug 690848 - Figure out where OCP might work in BrowserID
- Bug 690107 - Build dashboards for identity
- Bug 644776 - Security Review For BrowserID
- Bug 692247 - Accessibility review for revised design of BrowserID
- Bug 694073 - Need socketlabs SMTP parameters for browserid
- Bug 676323 - catalog all logging on production browserID