Revision as of 11:47, 6 March 2013 by Standard8
Welcome to the wiki of Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Get the latest release of Thunderbird from getthunderbird.com
- Thunderbird for enterprises - Deploy Thunderbird in an organization.
- New Release and Governance Model
- Thunderbird Communication Channels - How and where to get information.
- Weekly Status meetings - Weekly Thunderbird status meeting - how to participate, and meeting notes.
- Getting help - Problems when using Thunderbird? Here's how to get help.
You can help with other community members in the following areas:
- Contributing patches and fixes - How to get started contributing patches and fixes
- QA testing - Quality assurance and testing.
- Localization - Information for translators on how to localize Thunderbird.
- Thunderbird Support - Thunderbird is supported by the community.
- Thunderbird Documentation - Notes on documentation for developers and users.
- Community members - Currently active community members contributing to and supporting Thunderbird.
- Release Driving - how releases move towards completion
- Feature Work -- ongoing work that is expected to land in the Thunderbird core
- UX -- User Experience
- Development - General development area.
- Extensions - Information for developers looking to develop extensions for Thunderbird.
- Automated Testing - Automated Testing of Thunderbird.
- Discussion for new features - A place to discuss and consolidate potential new features.
- Thunderbird/Infrastructure - Thunderbird Build & Release Infrastructure.
- Level of support for add-on -- Level of support for add-on.