Android - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Not much progress last week
- Has tests running on tegra board. Going to take two days this week to focus on getting bear's buildbot stuff checked in.
- Chrome jar-packaged tests still needs to get checked in
Mozmill Buildbot Integration - jhammel
- jhammel on PTO
Better Performance Metrics - anode, ?
- Worked on staging for e10s in talos, blocked on mac bustage
- Will likely be more work on this during this week
- Addons test broke due to new buildbot scheduling infratructure, should be fixed today
- Page loader that is integrated, doing more staging runs with that
- Getting closer to setting up a tools team talos staging environment.
- Dealing with Firewalling issues, but should have it up by the end of the week
- Once that comes up we need to teach people to do their own staging runs
- Blocked on cycle collection tests - still waiting on dev's putting in the hooks for the testing.
CrossWeave - jgriffin
- Crossweave identified a couple of good sync bugs last week that dev wasn't aware of, which generated some enthusiasm about the project. Dev has a couple of feature requests:
- Add e-mail notifications when a test fails
- Integrate some code coverage work that they're using with xpcshell sync tests
- Need to move to permanent server this week
Firebug Test framework - ahal
- Just pinged the bug again
- Need to talk about next steps, only have two weeks left (I don't mind volunteering a couple of hours/week if needed)
Profile Manager - jgriffin, jhammel
- We have an alpha ready for usabilty / UI review; will post links later today for download.
- Still need to add support for Thunderbird, implement a few currently unimplemented features, and add more error handling.
- Do we need to worry about making the code localizable?
Bug Hunter - bc
- No one attended the demo last week :(
- Resolved file descriptor issues!
- Re-running all repro'd crashes and ensuring that we have bugs on file for them
- Might want to consider lowering test process priority so that workers can keep control of them. Improved performance massively on crash reproduction.
- Updated workers to sdk 7.
Mozmill 1.4.2 - harth, ctalbert et all
- Got several bugs filed last week. Released beta 4 after fixing several of them.
- Tab candy landing stole our thunder on the test day and broke several of shared modules.
- Almost ready for release - there are 4 bugs to look at to determine if we're good to go.
GrafxBot - jgriffin
- There's currently a discussion within the grafx team about whether beta 4 or beta 5 would be best for the big GrafxBot push (currently they seem to be leaning towards beta 4).
- GrafxBot now has a home on AMO: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/200733/
- Need to implement all the UI suggestions I've received over the past few weeks so I can get the new version on AMO.
- Need to implement the data posting model I tried last week during the brasstacks load test: when users post data to brasstacks from GrafxBot, it will just be written to a file, and will be inserted into the database later.
- It looks like dev is thinking about taking the code I wrote to retrieve grafx hardware information in GrafxBot and adding it to the browser: bug 586046
Webdriver - ahal
- Integrated webdriver 'demo' extension into mozmill and got the combined extension built and registered (i.e controller.click() is using native events)
- Still a bunch of issues (typing isn't always working, modifier keys etc.)
- Haven't had time to look into them yet, but believe the cause is a focus problem and shouldn't be too difficult to fix
- Will need to discuss packaging at some point
Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jgriffin, anode
- Working on xpcshell first, rearranging the xpcshell test so that its generated manifest corresponds to source directories
- Got an r+ on that, should land this week.
Jetpack Test Buildbot Integration - ctalbert
- Need to follow up with the team
The Round Table
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support