< EngineeringProductivity | Meetings(Redirected from Auto-tools/Meetings/2010-08-30)
Android - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Need to follow up with bear
- getting browser chrome landed - have mochikit.jar ready for review
- Still have to change the tests that have chrome:// paths for things that are not in the mochitest harness.
- Working through failures in a11y tests, should have a clean patch ready by end of day.
- Landed the new agent last week
Mozmill Buildbot Integration - jhammel
- Jhford has a new patch on the bug, still no ETA on landing this patch.
Better Performance Metrics - anode, ?
- Alice is out today
CrossWeave - jgriffin
- Now has a permanent home - was able to track down test failures as a result and fix them
- Needs to be started now that the esxi 4.1 move is over.
Firebug Test framework - ahal
- This needs to be restarted on the esx i vms
Profile Manager - jgriffin, jhammel
- CLI interface for profile manager, so it can be scripted.
- jhammel is demoing it today.
- UI is looking good, might want to change the "temporary profile" thing, but looking forward to feedback today.
Bug Hunter - bc
- More work on spider to eliminate the timeouts form the onload callbacks from the xul browser element. Changes appear to be working, and is a lot better now.
- Machine is up on PHX colo. Having to depend on IT to upload images to datastore, as we have no access to it.
- Talk to Phong today and start rolling out vms as fast as we can.
- Hoping to put 80 vms on the system.
Mozmill 2.0 - harth, jhammel, ctalbert et all
- Common JS support completed
- Mozmill 1.4.2 post-mortem this week
GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Ready to go for beta 5, finishing blog post for it.
- Getting continuous stream of users now, going to write db views
- Need to follow up with IT this week to ensure that brasstacks can stay up during roll out.
Webdriver - ahal
- Pretty much done. Clint to follow up with google guys/selenium guys to shepherd Ahal's patch upstream.
Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jgriffin, anode
- xpcshell patch landed
Jetpack Test Buildbot Integration - ctalbert
- Waiting on Alice's staging environment. Landed the runcfx script into jetpack.
The Round Table
- Correlating failures with actual pushes rather than overall failures and overall pushes.
- Don't trust the numbers yet, so not demoing it yet.
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support