Android - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Bear and Aki are making great progress on Tegra
- Joel is working on Talos and Reftest patches for devicemanager.py
- Extension-packaging for chrome & browser-chrome patch up for review
Mozmill Buildbot Integration - jhammel
- Jhford looking into branchobject integration
- Testing ongoing on remaining pieces
- Should have whole thing together by Wednesday
Better Performance Metrics - anode, ?
- out this am
CrossWeave - jgriffin
- Helped QA intern write some tests last week
- Have email account for crossweave, haven't hooked it up yet.
Firebug Test framework - ahal
- Stood up after power outage
- Needs some code love.
Profile Manager - jgriffin, jhammel
- In good shape, there are some bugs that need to be fixed before declare that we're done.
- Fit and finish polish
- Going to break up code into pieces to get it into review queues
Bug Hunter - bc
- Network issues have continued
- Worked remotely to create vms
- But we have no ability to connect through RDP or VNC to the other boxes (not through console)
- Still have no ability to delete vms.
- Looking into getting Bc a T1, with mrz
- Experimenting with minimum install sizes 8G too small, 12G looks correct.
Mozmill 2.0 - harth, jhammel, ctalbert et all
- Rejiggered source repos
- Releasing mozrunner bump hotfix today
- Prototype up for pluggable events
- Refactored python side of components so everything is no longer in __init__.py
GrafxBot - jgriffin
- 13,000 test runs right now. But, many of those are multiple test runs from the same people. 3400 total downloads on AMO
- Most test runs have no failures, only 2 crashes so far.
Webdriver - ahal
- No news
Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jgriffin, anode
- No news
Jetpack Test Buildbot Integration - ctalbert
- Land it in m-c.
The Round Table
War on Orange
- Been discussing how best to consolidate our war on orange db tools - orange factor and top fails
- We have decided on the data that we will collect
- Next step is write a schema for this stuff
- Group investigating tools to use for building REST API on top of this data.
- Will do a war on orange coffee in place of the Wednesday meeting this week.
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support