- Addon Testing Service - anode
- Talos Improvements - anode
- War On Orange - jgriffin, jhammel, jmaher
- need to get update script on cron job
- need to have python script email top 10 bugs for the last week
- metrics is going to use Elastic Search to store our data now, instead of Hive, since it has fast search; logparser has been refactored a bit to dump data in three different types of documents to support this
- need to refactor logscraper and write several scripts for it
- Nightly Tester Tools - harth, jhammel
- Productize Pulse - bc, legneato
- Missed meeting with Christian during work week. Will get new pulse vm up and running this week.
- Mozmill fallout: - jhammel see http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tree-management/browse_thread/thread/f5aeec1990ac36b0?pli=1
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Reduced memory on Win7 64bit machines to 2G, Win7 32bit machines to 1G and added 2 Win7 64bit, 2 Win7 32bit, 2 WinXp 32bit vms.
- Rewriting crash report parsing to add "socorro-like" signatures and allow matching registers and addresses against interesting patterns.
- Met with Juan to discuss using Bug Hunter to file bugs. Need to work up "How to" document.
- Mozmill 2.0 beta - harth, ctalbert, jhammel
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- docs now at https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Profile_Manager
- builds now at ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/utilities/profilemanager/
- need to blog to increase exposure
- Fennec Profile Manager - mcote
- Just about done a beta.
- For easy installation, need to put devicemanager, and then Fennec Profile Manager, in PyPI.
- Might parallelize this with evaluation in QA.
- Android Buildbot Integration - jmaher, ctalbert, bmoss
- patches for final review for talos
- bear working on install/updates on his local setup to get this live
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher
- On back burner for the moment
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- Decided to write a server-side component for caching and creating/organizing teams. Simple caching layer started.
- A few more additions to UI for next iteration.
- thread on dev.tree-management about Mozmill tests, some things that need to be thought about before spinning up new tests on the Firefox tinderbox
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support
Breakpad for Android
Integrate Mozmill into Buildbot
Jetpack Test Integration