- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- worked on getting reftest green on android
- lots of random oranges for reftest on fennec
- about 3400 out of the 5300 total are green reliably.
- Fix remote reftest python script for jsreftest is next
- Using skip if android on reftest include to factor out the random oranges for android.
- War on Orange - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher, harth
- Couple more UI improvements but not much going on.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Working on testcases against customizations for BMO
- Taking on ownership of despot and bonzai tinderbox.
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted, ahal
- No updates, should update patches on bug and figure out a timeline for landing
- Abstraction Interface for Buildbot - ted, jhammel
- No update on buildbot abstraction stuff.
- Firebug Test Automation - ahal
- Code checked into M-C
- Waiting for build slaves to get setup with apache/php so the tests can be run locally. Have a feeling this won't be done before Fx4 is released.
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Found a crash bug in firefox 4 this morning
- Changed configuration to spider multiple pages from each page
- We'll see if it blocks RC1 or not
- Working on setting up fastcgi/nginx on fedora - looks a lot cleaner than what we've gone through on centos w/brasstacks.
- Trying to setup the django web app to run as a service. -- jgriffin will help
- Jetpack Hang tests - ctalbert
- Working through jetpack hang tests with lsblakk
- Figured out that the difference is due to a jetpack test failure that only happens in the buildbot framework
- Working on that today
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ahal, ctalbert
- specced out module -> atomic unit for mozmill 2.0
- Need to meet with geo re controller api merge/elements lib refactor
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- waiting for feedback on manifest format
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- No updates. I'd move this to backburner except hopefully we'll get back to it in a couple weeks after FF4.
- Did another big screen hardblocker graph.
- Helping JS team with JIT crashes - ted
- On hold pending JS team feedback
- GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Completed the additions to enable it to run mochitests for webgl
- Will let QA know so it can run with the rc's
- AutoLog - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher
- hg repo created.
- Some discussion last week about data formats, UI, and caching.
- Notes up on https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Projects/Autolog
- Hope to start on some coding this week.
- Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Bhearsum is handling this now, his status from bug 599169:
- Buildbot and Talos patches have been landed, and the Talos ZIp has been updated. I've triggered a few test addon runs, which have successfully
submitted results to the production DB.
- He's resetting the crontab today and ensuring we get some tests run for the top 100 addons.
- Socorro work - ted
- Socorro releases on hold to avoid conflicts with Firefox 4 release, no timeline set for next release currently
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Server side is online: http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/speedtestssvr/nexttest/
- Can be used standalone or combined with Python test runner (http://hg.mozilla.org/automation/speedtests/file/f21a23d18186/speedtests.py)
- Seeing some unexpected results--Psychedelic Browsing is super fast in Linux on my MacBook Pro, but SpeedReading is abysmally slow...
- Need some machines to get consistent results.
- E10S Automation support - jmaher, ctalbert
- Need to try to talk with jst this week re: moving tests to use special powers
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Waiting until after FF4 is released
- Today's misc is all about awesome guitarists. Add your favorite:
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support