- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- New agent deployed fixing a deadlock between the watcher and the agent
- Things are greening up now.
- Reftests still waiting on review
- Starting to look at oranges
- War on Orange - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher, harth
- no updates, but we should triage the bugs filed over the last couple weeks.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Trying to get the staging environment accessible for people to play with
- New extension online which will allow google to index the bugs (pending security review)
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted, ahal
- Working on native event generation code (both for mozmill and this)
- Abstraction Interface for Buildbot - ted, jhammel
- No news
- Firebug Test Automation - ahal
- Firebug tests causing another crasher on Mac
- Would have helped if they were running debug builds
- Have one line patch, need to test and update slaves today
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Working on getting file uploads working
- Hoping to have builder working today.
- Jetpack Hang tests - ctalbert
- Fix landed in Jetpack Repo
- Met with some of the Jetpack crew, have plan in place to upgrade them to 2.x codebase once it is released (for mozrunner)
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ahal, ctalbert
- fixing lots and lots of bugs :)
- Have patch for screenshots in mozmill -ahal
- Worked on gdk events, hit an issue that means I'll need to make a C to C++ shim library or use XPCOM instead of ctypes.
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Beta of grafx bot went well, found two problems, will fix those this week and release to AMO
- AutoLog - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher
- asuth emailed us about using arbpl as the front-end to autolog. Still investigating.
- jgriffin completed an initial version of the server.
- did some reverse engineering of tbpl to determine how easy it would be to retool it for autolog
- Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Going to dismantle Auto-tools staging environment 2 to give up the machines needed for phase 2 of the addons testing service.
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Two more speedtests automated: Santa's Workshop and Mr. Potato Gun.
- Reports now filterable by IP (useful to differentiate 'official' runs from the crowd's).
- Reports online.
- Talos Improvements - jmaher
- Tpaint is green - need help from releng to take a look at the patch because it changes production talos
- Xperf running with windows 7 and talos
- fairly stable, but need to work with releng to get xperf tools installed and running on slaves, UAC needs to be faked out. Have a plan but needs roll-out to the slaves.
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Reviewed Mochitests last week
- Started urging people to stop checking in tests with enablePrivilege in them.
- Ted found a bug in the observer that specialpowers is using, submitted a patch to fix.
- E10S Automation support - jmaher, ctalbert
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Helping JS team with JIT crashes - ted
- Socorro work - ted
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- Waiting until after Fx4 when the customers have more time.
- going to try to install wsgi on brasstacks later this week (post launch)
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support