- Bug Hunter - bc
- the instance is running through a couple hundred thousand URLs to crank through
- tweaked the population of workers so that we're no longer ballooning the memory, throughput is looking good.
- working on example templates this week to move the UI discussion forward on wednesday.
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ctalbert
- IO Completion ports patch almost finished (mozprocess)
- Errors are not enumerable is fixed.
- Addon with a non-unicode string in it it works.
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Keeping track of IT/Releng stuff - re-pinged the bug about getting the VM, seems to be sitting with no attention.
- w.r.t. machines, looks like everything is ready to go except for the snow lepoard machines that need imaging.
- Talos/Tp5 - anode
- working with releng to roll out the tp5 pageset.
- Talos/XPerf - jmaher
- Patches on anode's queue are being reviewed
- Staging them this week.
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote
- New UI for filter controls deployed; Simulator merged into Orange Factor view.
- New favicon; considering using it for WOO t-shirts :D
- Nearly done new server, which will be proof of concept for part of the WebUXPlatform.
- Added ability for autolog to store log files, will return to UI work soon
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- REST API improvements
- Basic Framework for a roadmap extension for bugzilla
- Couple low hanging splinter bugs
- Got the regression list down to a manageable level
- Good progress on new and improved guided bug entry form
- MozBase - jmaher, ted, jhammel
- (Formally the Mozharness/buildbot integration)
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Working on moving tests into the chrome harness
- Permission Manager stuff to fix for henri (ted will take over)
- Web UX Platform - mcote, harth
- After some debate, settled on web.py. WebOb is too low level, and Django is too high (for most things).
- Writing some modules to make development and deployed versions more symmetric.
- Notes on the wiki page.
- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Our code is landed, the the buildbot aurora side is not yet checked in, aurora trees still on fire on MobileTest.
- Firebug Test Automation - ctalbert
- No details
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- Better integration with autolog
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted
- No progress this week, going to catch up with dietrich and see where we're at
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- First Windows box has been running fine all week! Going to turn it down to twice a day, since four times is excessive.
- Some issues setting up the second Windows box:
- A warning screen comes up on every boot which must be dismissed with a mouse click; this prevents automatic login.
- Some stored profiles didn't seem to work. Not sure if we'll ever be able to fully get around this, so improving some tools to save and restore stock profiles.
- Bug Hunter UI - mcote, bc
- Toolbox - jhammel, harth
- 13 new tools last week! :)
- ...but lots of spam :(
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Existing profile manager won't be stripped from Firefox in FF5 or 6, so will release existing version of Profile Manager soon and call it done.
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support