- [glob/dkl] lots of prep work and actioning of bmo upgrade which required downtime
- [glob] worked on more secure-mail issues
- investigated sending pgp messages as multipart
- resolved issue with unicode characters having wrong encoding
- worked on fixing long standing issues with how mail is constructed within bugzilla
- [glob] working on errors in the error handling routines
- [glob/dkl] Routine BMO administrative tasks
- [dkl] Changes to the TryAutoLand extension to add new functionality for AutoLand team
- [glob/dkl] Upstream reviews and patch submissions
- [wlach] - working on synthesizing touch events (in particular, the double-tap event)
- This will be useful for creating a planned "suite" of sites that we're going to use to measure cross-browser performance across the Stock Android Browser, Fennec, Chrome, and possibly Opera.
- [mcote] - now tracking results from m-c and m-i in addition to try.
- [mcote] - Graphs now have links to hg for each revision.
- [mcote] - user docs on MDN: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mozilla_automated_testing/Peptest (Wiki page is now just for project tracking.)
War on Orange
- [mcote] - did a war on orange brownbag: http://videos.mozilla.org/serv/air_mozilla/public/brownbags/2012_03_27_brownbag_The_War_On_Orange.f4v
Signal From Noise
- [jmaher] - deployed tp5row, disabled side by side staging
- [jmaher] - [Goals] for Q2
- [jhammel] - Some work on AnalyzeThis
- [jmaher] - lots of little updates for mobile and desktop
- [jmaher] - talos.json support for mobile talos
- [jhammel] - mozharness/Talos untangling: some agreement on short-term plans
- [jhammel] - Set up a pypi for Talos installation: http://people.mozilla.org/~jhammel/pypi
- [jmaher] - ts_paint is live
- [jmaher] - trobopan and tcheckerboard are live
- [jmaher] - robocop unittests are green again
- [jmaher] - sut-tools are being updated to reduce purples
- [mdas] - integrating selenium atoms
- [mdas] - finishing off some html interaction methods
- [jgriffin] - Moved Python bits into m-c
- [jgriffin] - moved canonical repo into https://github.com/mozilla/marionette_client ; will mirror as needed.
- [jgriffin] - Got builds reporting into autolog: http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/autolog/?tree=b2g&source=autolog
- [jgriffin] - Working on some git utils that will be used for auto-updating some of the B2G repos.
- [bc] - VMs for valgrind testing, windows building and user testing were created late Thursday. Plan is to get them up and running this week.
- Mac OS X crashes are exceeding the capacity of the 3 test machines.
- Need UI support to handle the timeout/hangs that are being encountered.
- [jeads] - Built a box-plot visualization in D3 that shows the results for any Talos test pageset (run time vs. web page loaded in talos pageset)
- [jeads] - built a visualization that shows raw talos run data as a bar chart (run time vs. individual replicates for a talos page), for comparing individual values from a single page across multiple runs/platforms
- [mcote/ctalbert] - updated for new pulse API and a few other fixes
- [mcote] - Added Kraken: http://mrcote.info/speedtests/results.html#/Kraken
- [jhammel] - mozharness work
- [jgriffin] - working on getting heartbeats to work with RabbitMQ
- [jgriffin] - investigating alternates to carrot for the mozilla pulse lib (so far
looked at Kombu, Pika, and Stormed-amqp).
All times Pacific Time, click on link to find your timezone
- Platform Meeting (all platform engineers) Tuesday at 11AM, Conf # 8605.
- Mobile Test Automation Wednesday at 10:30AM #304
- Marionette/Eideticker Meeting Thursday at 10AM Conf # 304
- Signal from Noise Thursday at 11AM #343
There has been discussion of a tool to track the size of the Firefox installer: http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.apps.firefox/browse_thread/thread/93b7f392176df62a#
- Ted's new kid helping wire up the surround sound system: