- 1 The Overview
- 1.1 Mozbase
- 1.2 Mozmill
- 1.3 Mochitest
- 1.4 Bugzilla
- 1.5 Eideticker
- 1.6 Peptest
- 1.7 War on Orange
- 1.8 Signal From Noise
- 1.9 Talos
- 1.10 Mobile Automation
- 1.11 Marionette
- 1.12 Web QA
- 1.13 Bughunter
- 1.14 New Graphserver (Datazilla)
- 1.15 autophone/Noah's Ark
- 1.16 Speedtests
- 1.17 Jetperf
- 1.18 Pulse
- 1.19 MozTrap
- 1.20 Powerball
- 1.21 Systems
- 2 Upcoming Events
- 3 Round Table
- 4 Misc
- [jhammel] adding debuggers to mozrunner
- [chmanchester] worked with jmaher to get marionette running .sjs files for mochitest
- [glob] investigated and fixed more errors/warnings thrown by bmo
- [glob] release tracking flags update (15)
- [glob] lots of various admin tasks
- [dkl] on leave
- [wlach] Working on short term Eideticker requests for developers, produce managerment and qa.
- [wlach] Eideticker can how gather checkerboarding statistics using telemetry
- [wlach] Working on trying to get Eideticker to work with the Galaxy Nexus.
- [wlach] Trying to get the imgur test working and tracking down other issues
- [chmanchester] is helping out with this effort!
- [mcote] Landed a change to control the number of test iterations
War on Orange
- [edmorley] Sheriffed ~10 trees
- [edmorley] spoke with Ehsan and Peter about a new sheriffing schedule site
- [edmorley, mcote, jgriffin] posted on dev-planning about reducing TBPL bug spam
- [edmorley] filed long standing tbpl bugs, fixed regression bug 696297, catching up with the devs related to top oranges
Signal From Noise
- [jmaher] Reviewing talos patches
- [ted] worked on fennec build project for improving build/Makefiles. Progress is further explained by this blog post
- [jmaher] sorting out reftests/android tests (how to run them, what to fix, etc.)
- [jmaher] working on rxdroid, a way to setup and clean up tasks on a remote device
- [jmaher] trying to get reftest resolution changes and sutagent changes pushed through with releng
- [mcote] working on mobile-blockers dashboard for tracking blockers and nonblockers that are being closed in time for fennec 1.0
- [mdas] tinkering with getting b2g on pandaboards.
- [AutomatedTester] Selenium proxy almost complete, depends on getting Marionette installed into the bin directory of Firefox automatically (without rebuilding)
- This is now done! yay!
- [mdas] Perf test gathering and submission almost complete, waiting on bugzilla database before pushing patches
- [mdas] working on a refactor/bug fix that will fix navigate commands in b2g and an iframe bug (bug 746031)
- [jgriffin] got mochitest-plain working locally on a Samsung Galaxy S2 (See bug 749011). Need to integrate this with CI.
- [davehunt] Released pytest-mozwebqa 0.10 which fixed Web QA test builds and allows them to use Google Chrome on Sauce Labs
- Updated documentation at https://intranet.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Systems/Inventory/Applications/Bughunter
- Working on support scripts and configuration for user testing.
New Graphserver (Datazilla)
- [jeads] - Set up a new VM for testing the datazilla UI. The prototype user interface can be reached on Mozilla-MPT by adding, "10.8.73.31 datazilla" to your /etc/hosts file and then directing your browser to /datazilla/views. Feel free to take a look if you're interested, any feedback is appreciated.
- [jeads] - The source code for datazilla can be found at https://github.com/jeads/datazilla. Spent some time writing documentation.
- [jeads] - Finished a memcached system for caching all test run summary data across all platforms and talos tests for 7 and 30 time periods. The new datazilla UI landing page initializes using data from the memcache without hitting the database.
- [jhammel] internal pypi is being set up, dealing with nginx and script problems
- [jgriffin] Working on transition plan with IT for migration to managed hardware.
- [cdawson] fixed bug where test case environment settings were not being honored
- [cdawson] worked on the REST API for submitting test results
- [cdawson] sec review in progress: ETA 5/1 for feedback.
- [cdawson, rbillings] selenium tests are being worked on by Rebecca Billings
- [AutomatedTester] Getting a reftest quest shell (base page) ready for jmaher to work on.
- Welcome CarlJM!
- MC status gathering methods have room for improvement, this team is huge!
- switch to each member updating the wiki by Friday, and have MC go over it/follow up on unclear highlights at EOD?
- Contributor Survey Results (ctalbert)
- Goals Review (1/3 through the quarter) - Goals
- The expansion of what four letter acronym commonly used in web programming is brought to mind by the following phrase:
"The nation gave the title of its sovereignty to a holding agency, but the exchange was purely emblematic."
(See http://k0s.org/blog/20120427093801 for the answer)