MDN/Archives/Get involved/Doc Sprints/2011October
This sprint will have an in-person component as well as remote participation.
- The in-person location will the Hacker Lounge at JSConf.eu in Berlin. The Hacker Lounge is being sponsored by Mozilla.
- Remote participation is welcome.
- Coordinate via #devmo on irc.mozilla.org for both in-person and online participants.
- Ad-hoc notes at http://etherpad.mozilla.org:9000/docsprint-jsconf2011
Exact start and end times depend on the exact schedule for JSConf.eu, which is not yet available.
- Starting 1-October, 08:30 Central European Summer Time (UTC+2)/30-Sep. 11:30pm PT.
- Ending 2-October, 19:00 CEST (UTC+2)/10:00am PT. (Feel free to continue later if you're in the Americas.)
Work on other areas of MDN, including translations, are always welcome, of course. So is participating remotely from wherever you happen to be.
- Needs someone to verify that the content is complete and correct.
- Needs more detail.
- Needs a Browser compatibility table added, or needs it to be filled out.
- Needs someone to review the content for grammar, spelling, consistency with other pages, etc.
- Needs one or more illustrative code examples.
- Needs to be updated to match to a more recent spec or browser version.
- The mark-up of the page is poorly done or inconsistent with other pages.
- Needs to be rewritten to apply to more browsers than just Gecko.
If you're planning to participate, please add your name, IRC nickname, and MDN login ID, as well as any relevant notes on where you'll be or what you'll work on.
|Name||IRC nick||MDN ID||Notes|
|Janet Swisher||jms||jswisher||at JSConf.eu|
|Colby Russell||crussell||Sevenspade||at JSConf.eu|
|Burak Yiğit Kaya||BYK||BYK||at JSConf.eu|
|Tom Schuster||evilpie||evilpie||at JSConf.eu|
|Neil Rashbrook||Neil||Neil||at JSConf.eu|
|David Bruant||davidbruant||dbruant||at JSConf.eu|
|Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu||kennyluck||kennyluck||remote (Taipei)|