MozCampAsia2012/Beyond the Box - Firefox and Services in 2013
< MozCampAsia2012(Redirected from MozCampAsia2012/Firefox&Services2013)
Today (Saturday) at 5:30 on the Desktop/Mobile track
Firefox in 2013 will take major steps towards deeper integration with more services. The Social API and the upcoming Firefox Account work are both key components in a larger move to making Firefox more than just a frame to view websites, but an integral part of making users' online lives easier. We need your help to make this amazing for the Asian market!
- What we're already planning
- How individuals can help us go faster on this plan
- Discussion about what Asian users need, especially in mobile contexts, and how we can evolve the current plan to get the best experience for those users.
- Improved product requirements to satisfy the Asian market
- Established working relationship between the Asian community and the Services team, which has historically been far more Europe-aware.
- Start to user and developer evangelism around ways to build against new APIs.