- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2019-01-14 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrClA_xJ5n4
- join #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to Mozilla Tech Speakers Elio, Viswaprasath, Jayesh, and Daniele who delivered talks and workshop this past week/weekend in Germany, India, and Italy. Great way to kick off the new year!
- Thanks to AMO reviewer rctgamer3 for helping identify malicious add-ons and submit blocklist request! We appreciate your help keeping our users safe.
Monday, 14 January
Tuesday, 15 January
Wednesday, 16 January
Thursday, 17 January
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 15:30 UTC / 7:30am PST | Add-onDemos Vidyo Room
Friday, 18 January
Saturday, 19 January
Sunday, 20 January
Registration is now OPEN for IndieWebCamp Austin!
- February 23-24
- Austin, Texas
- Tickets: https://2019.indieweb.org/austin ($5 or free with federated peer-to-peer Indie RSVP)
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT + Introducing MVK’s Mozilla Mind Maps||MozPDX||No (please present slide after MinIT)||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT, https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11XmPYAeusckZuw6Cd2X7lq4vwIhcJ2wEMSQoEUvzzPk||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT, https://github.com/mvk-mozilla/Mozilla-mind-maps|
|Liz Hull||Social Strategist||Weekly Marketing Wins||MozPDX||no||n/a|
|David Bryant||Head of Developer Outreach||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||ET weekly headlines|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Firefox Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||2019-01-14|
|Alicia Gray||Sr. Manager, Trust & Security||Adding Access Requests to our Transparency Report||MTV||no||n/a||https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/policy/transparency/|
|Jessica Margolin||Manager, Analyst Community||Creating Value from Intangibles with Baruch Lev - Tues 10am PT MTV||SFO||no||n/a||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLOSkRNHSpA|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Elaine Cera||Chris Beard||MTV||MTV||Executive Assistant to Chris Beard|
|Brynne Haack||Michele Warther||PDX||Remote/Arizona||Salesforce Marketing Cloud Adminstrator|