AsiaCamp2011/Schedule/Engagement and Regionalization Track/CommunitySites
[Spread the Word: How to build a community site that gets thousands of visitors and converts like crazy]
- Speaker: Laura Forrest, Team #Fistbump (Creative), Engagement
- Time: Saturday @ 13:45
- Duration: 1-Hour: 45 minutes presentation, 15 minute Q&A - bring your questions!
- Summary: Actionable steps to help your community site attract and convert the right visitors.
Come if you currently manage or contribute to a community site, or if you're thinking of doing so.
- Presentation slides (to provide after you talk): See presentation here
- Ideal audience size: 20
- Equipment needs (video projector already included): Computer to monitor hook-ups