Welcome to the Mozilla Wiki
This wiki is available for use by Mozilla developers, testers, and users around the world to aid in the development of our products and projects. Articles unrelated to Mozilla projects are liable to be deleted without warning.
Note: As a general rule of thumb, developer documents about designs, specifications, and plans should go on this wiki. Documentation for anything that's actually been implemented typically goes on MDN.
Want to contribute to Mozilla? Read our introduction
Project Schedules and Roadmaps
Project Coordination Meetings
- Mozilla Project-wide Status Meetings (every Monday)
- Firefox & Gecko
- Mozilla Developer Network (developer.mozilla.org)
- Product Roadmaps (Firefox, Platform, Add-ons, etc.)
- Mozilla's Engagement Team
- Firefox Roadmap and Release Management
- Mozilla Identity and Mission
- 1.9 Trunk / 1.8 Branch (Firefox 3/2) Plan
- NPAPI Specifications and Documentation Links
- Document Object Model
- Gecko (layout engine)
- Mac OS X Development
- Networking (Necko)
- NPAPI Support in Gecko
- Quality Assurance
- Gecko Media Plugins (GMPs)
- AMO: Mozilla Add-ons
- Bouncer: Mirror Manager
- Bugzilla Bug Tracking System
- Planet Mozilla
- Firefox Input
Legal, Policy, and Business Affairs
For new users
- To create an account click on the Log in / create account button alongside. Note that initially, as a new user, you will be able to edit existing articles but not able to create them. This is an anti-spam measure.
- Some days after you have registered and edited a few times you will automatically have the ability to create articles added to your account. If this delay is likely to be a problem for you please see the help page.