< EngineeringProductivity | Meetings(Redirected from Auto-tools/Meetings/2011-04-18)
- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Theory that what's going on with the crashtest -- stale webserver running around causing flakiness
- Bear and Joel working on a solution to track pids so that we can ensure the webserver is down before we start up
- Philor is filing bugs trying to help things get green, so that should help get us closer to green
- Things are generally looking more stable, possibly getting the automation to report to mozilla-central this week.
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher, harth
- ES outage on Friday - lost a lot of data -- all of it.
- IT backups were not being done properly. But by the end of the day we should have the most recent 2 months of data recovered.
- The metrics guys have learned how to avoid this problem.
- Have updated the log parser to work with multiple branches
- Also now storing relevant information on orange bugs in ES and so now we can more quickly query ES rather than the BZ API.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Postponed the release one week - to this Saturday around 8 or 9 EST.
- All security reviews are completed.
- Working now on pulling the BZ API into bugzilla itself, ensuring all the methods on BZAPI exist on the new API inside bugzilla
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted, ahal
- See notes about ctypes native events under mozmill.
- Abstraction Interface for Buildbot - ted, jhammel
- Meeting with mozharness - Joel's wiki page link in here.
- Firebug Test Automation - ahal
- LSBlakk from RelEng started poking the firebug bugs, so we may get some traction on getting the slaves upgraded.
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Buildworkers and crashworkers running under mysql pretty well.
- Today will make the changes to the unit test worker, and apart from the UI it will be equivalent to the Couchdb version
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ahal, ctalbert
- Ctypes native events working for linux with key events/modifiers and mouse clicks
- Released 1.5.3
- Clint taking Jeff's reviews.
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- AutoLog - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher
- no news
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Planning for the on-demand addon testing release
- Addons developers are filing a ton of bugs and we need a way to keep up with the deluge of them
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Trying out different types of reporting
- Framework seems stable, running four times a day now.
- But the results are coinciding and reporting oddly. Numbers are jumping around.
- Plan to start rebooting it between runs.
- Some of the updates may be the root cause of the variance in the numbers.
- Might need people to poke it in the office to see what's happening.
- Talos Improvements - anode, jmaher
- bug 612190 Tpaint is officially landed.
- bug 609111 Xperf waiting on feedback from Alice and waiting on sdwilsh to figure out how to use the xperf tools to parse the data outputted from the xperf software.
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Mobile guys have been working on extending the API to help get rid of enablePrivilege, so making progress.
- Dougt worked on getting enable privilege out of eventutils API.
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- Decided to move the tests into mozilla-central and leave the harness itself into a separate repo.
- We can use this model to see how this system might work for other harnesses.
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Checking with Jonathan Nightingale about whether or not we will bundle with firefox 6.
- (Anode) Meeting with Josh and Nick last week about network latency test within talos
- They are going to have to do most of the development on their plate
- But this will end up on our plate for rollout and staging
- Lukass and Alice worked last week about rolling out talos updates
- When we file bugs in RelEng for talos they tend to sit and get lost (assigned to no one)
- So, releng may file a new deployment category for us. But at the moment we need to ping people to ensure that they get addressed.
- At the moment you want to get the attention of whoever is on buildduty each week.
- Overall we need to be more aggressive about tracking them on our side.
- Bmoss is on vacation on Wednesday -- out for two weeks
- Ctalbert out Wed-Fri
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support