- 1 Roundtable
- 2 The Boulders
- 3 The Gravel
- 4 Backburner
- 5 The Misc
- 6 The Pulverized
- Use Vidyo going forward?
- We'd use the vidyo for phone and audio.
- The phone only extension will change
- The vidyo linux and android support should be out this summer
- The physical location in mountain view will move to PB&J on the 3rd floor (only vidyo enabled conf room available at this time slot).
Q3 Goals Discussion
- Going Faster Project (aka Speedy Gonzales)
- Profile and streamline mochitest suite of test harnesses
- Proof of concept using extra test capacity by using on-demand vms
- Expand orange factor to monitor the vms so that we know if the vms are causing us oranges
- EC2 - could piggy back atop the test ec2 stuff.
- no movement.
- HTTP record/playback
- inclusion into bughunter
- part of QA uses/JS uses/evangelism etc.
- orange tests
- Mobile as a first class citizen
- TBPL changes/autolog changes to make the builds more visible.
- Not sure if any implications for underlying harnesses at this point
- Ensure xpcshell working?
- ensure js api working?
- Addons (carryover)
- joint with releng to figure out how to roll out talos changes in a more sane way.
- tp5/dirtyprofile/xperf etc.
- Staging envirionment back up!
- we need to be able to keep our machines in sync
- investigate measuring by other metrics than time
- Addons (carryover)
- framework in place to setup conditions required to start capture, run test, stop capture and push file somewhere.
- User Responsiveness
- Talos integration this quarter?
- speed Tests
- See wiki (better display of rich log data)
- abiltiy to manipulate orange comments
- Roll changes back into tbpl
- adding backend cache to make it faster
- Firebug might move to use autolog.
- Bug Hunter
- UI finished
- valgrind stuff
- still supporting developers with various requests.
- starting to look at more interesting days to mine the data we have
- ? (follow up with mark)
- Bugzilla workflow improvements
- (carry overs - REST, Pulse)
- ES -- follow up.
- Tool for aiding with merging/backing out project branches
- Complete xpcshell integration deployed
- All base libaries written
- Regression Hunter
Thoughts for things we should do that you don't know where to put them
- Support rest of mozilla...
- special powers
- complete the move to chrome tests
- continuing work on the harnesses
- mozmill - supporting QA
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Reran Flash urls to get current on issues and marked as wfm any existing bugs I filed that are no longer reproducible.
- Ran all OOM aborts that have been seen for preparation for the MemShrink project.
- Local fixes for minor issues with detecting zombies and detecting test processes
- Experimenting with different approaches to improve performance by reducing lock contentions: reducing locks due to zombie and orphan job detection, partitioning SiteTestRun locks by operating system, version and cpu. Contention between concurrent queries in MySQL may limit benefits. Still investigating.
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ctalbert
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- Talos/Tp5 - anode
- Talos/XPerf - jmaher
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- MozBase - jmaher, ted, jhammel
- Ctalbert published a strawman
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- Web UX Platform - mcote, harth
- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Firebug Test Automation - ctalbert
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Bug Hunter UI - mcote, bc
- Toolbox - jhammel, harth
- Regression Hunter - samliu, harth
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- getting closer: new ManifestDestiny out, currently playing with this in mozmill
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- In honor of Monday the 13th:
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support