Meeting Agenda for Thursday July 22nd, 2010 @ 8pm CET
Skype call initiated by William (Skype ID: jawxies) - if you have never joined the call on Skype, contact William so he can add you to the call.
Agenda points (owner in paranthesis):
- General update and overview of 5 goals we set for the next 6 months
- Next organizational steps
- discuss Milos' suggestions for meeting schedule and format
- explanation of rotating "leadership" of Balkan region - Aleksandar Savic to be next bi-weekly meeting coordinator (ie. he will get project updates from all community leads, moderate the next two bi-weekly calls and designate a note-taker) (William)
- Whistler update from community leads present (Milos/Bogo/Gorjan/Alina)
- current and future projects and next events (update from Alina and Pierros)
- mozilla.org/contribute (update from Alina/Milos)
- Market research update (Milos)
- Any other business (All)
- Pierros unable to organize Mozilla event in Athens earlier than October 2010. Will give update soon and identify some possible dates to hold the event
- 2 events organized by Albanian/Kosovo community in Kosovo and Albania in September. Mike to give more details during next call.
- Milos preparing document for all Balkan communities to provide fraemwork for market research in the region. Milos to distribute document shortly
- No updates from Alina on various ongoing projects (as she was traveling) - updates to be given during next call