- Get all Mozillians here by Thursday night, nobody have any problems with coming to Skopje on Thursday.
- Gorjan will look into finding a venue close enough to hotel Mozilla contributors are staying in
- Make a list of confirmed proposals and ideas to be sure not to repeat same things twice and to follow the same track on every meeting
- We're gonna try to use venue for both internal and public meetings
- We need to close WiFi access for to have enough bandwidth for streaming and lecture purposes, or get another cable or (A)DSL line for public use.
- Milos will see to it that we get a dedicated server for streaming.
- Edo and Gorjan are willing to help
- Contact Asa Doltzer and ask him for some help
- We will need to divide the topics in "General" and "Tech" ones, to distinguish them for better presentations.
- Use general ones for first part of the Public Event, and talk about more techy stuff on workshops during other part of the public event.
- Please write your name next to the topic you want to talk about, we need to get speakers ASAP.
- We need to have a mailing list
- Edo will see to it that we get a mailing list up by Monday.
- Brian King also offered some resources for mailing list
- Still need to get a final logo.
(please fill in what you would like to talk about)
- Beginning of the meeting, Thursday or Friday?
- Hotel and Venue
- Start 'freezing' ideas
- Logo Proposals and general discussion
- Unique logo vs. slightly changed MCS logo (think about purpose and type of the event)
- What do we have (equipment)
- Who will do it?
- Decide which sessions of proposed ones would be presented publicly
- Try to have all session proposals done by or immediately after next meeting