Balrog/Meetings/CloudOps - June 29, 2016
bhearsum, ckolos, mostlygeek
- Public prod interfaces up at https://balrog-web.prod.mozaws.net and https://balrog-admin.prod.mozaws.net (latter is read-only for now).
- Debugging RDS replication issues
- Replication was probably turned off for some amount of time shortly before London
- To fix, Sheeri gave ckolos a magic sql query
- Afterwards, we compared checksums between SCL3 and RDS to verify (releases_history excluded, because the query kept timing out):
checksum table migrate_version, permissions, permissions_history, releases, rules, rules_history;
- bhearsum running comparison tests between aus5.mozilla.org and balrog-web.prod.mozaws.net to verify that real queries match
- Holidays/PTO means we won't be doing any traffic switchover until Tuesday.
- Should compare checksums again right before beginning to move traffic.