- QA completed testing
- Release scheduled for 5pm PT tomorrow, Thursday 9/9 bug 594133
- Some changes:
- We will not do the staged rollout we were planning, more complication than necessary. We can roll back if needed.
- Changes to processor/mdsw approach until mdsw memory issue is solved
- Last minute changes to middleware calls - it's behind basic auth (note well for 1.9)
- Suggested freeze 9/20 push 9/28
- Only content should be postcrash email work
- Status update - ozten
- In progress, docs appearing on the googlecode wiki (e.g. topcrashers)
- On site next week!