Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor) Notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/breakpad-2014-06-11
No ceph news. We need a way of purging the stage rabbitMQ queue if things go wrong. Something over the weekend janked up the stage queue. We saw the stage refresh errors which are normally not seen because of a planned uptime. Data was so lagged the weekly partition did not get created.
DB - working to make WAL a seperate partition like socorro 1 + 2 on socorro 3 and reporting. Easiest to tackle 3 next since its a tertiary server. Any objections to tackling that sooner rather than later? MPressman will coordinate with KaiRo directly when its time to tackle reporting.
Planned for this week
10 Total; 0 Open (0%); 10 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
- continuous delivery
- Shared ADI library? https://github.com/mozilla/olympia/pull/115
- Problem with crontabber jobs that are cascading failures: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1023873
- Ordering postgres hardware based on Pg hardware spec'd here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=993090 (status: got an updated quote, scheduling meeting for details with Derek)
- crontabber critical alerts should escalate to bugs: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1023873
- peterbe Monday 16
- phrawzty PTO 13 -> 18 June
- laura in MV 17-27 June, at Apps Days 17-18, at Velocity 24-26
- schalk Monday 16 (public holiday)