< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Operations Updates
- 3 Project Updates
- 4 Major Projects
- 5 other business
- 6 Travel, etc
- 7 Links
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Python 2.7.11 was fun
- What's up with all of these awsalert emails?
- "UnhealthyHostCount" means the ELB considers a node un-responsive and it decides to not send traffic to.
- This usually happens after a deploy
- The email is much more severe if it happens when there's NOT a deployment
- JP to consider raising the threshold
- CloudWatch does NOT email to say when things are OK again
- Is manual intervention always necessary?
- We'll attempt prod deploy tomorrow (Thursday) morning same time.
- PR backlog
- Let's do the Django one ASAP tomorrow (Thursday)
- We have a 2 min window to merge PRs so that they go out into the same stage deploy
- Removal of all things related to ReportList
- Adrian to draft an email to the stability list about reportlist, signature summary API endpoints
- Peter to draft an email to the stability list about correlations
- Will to write a process/document that we should follow for the the above mentioned communication
- Mozilla specific Socorro documentation?
- Let's use Mana
- Will to take a lead on this
- Adrian to write about how install Socorro there
Migrating off of Persona
- Nothing to do
- Haven't made any progress writing clever JS code that figures out that you're blocking 3rd party cookies
Splitting out collector
- (willkg) Working on coding--maybe half done? Probably won't make end of quarter. Talked with Matt about how to system test this.
- (willkg) Will add directory structure for tests and fix existing unittests.
- (mbrandt) Working on the initial pass at a system test framework.
Sending public data spark/presto
- Not much progress until we send all the data we're supposed to have in there
- Still looking for "support" on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1304106
Sending stacks for all crashes from the client (crashping)
- 3rd week in a row without news from Nick
- Uptime and Stability lists are going to be "merged" into Stability
- But we should try to use the Uptime list to communicate about major important news (deprecations, fires)
- Lonnen mostly afk next week and the week after