What we do
Mozilla's bugmaster develops policies and processes for managing bugs, their goal is to "leave no bug behind," and help Mozillians make crisp and actionable decisions on bugs, and enable them to follow-through on their decisions.
- Bug Handling: Making sure no bug is left behind
- Bugzilla Clean Up: End-of-life for Bugzilla components
- Bugzilla Folk Knowledge: Documenting how each team uses bugzilla metadata
- Bugzilla Training: Equip Mozillans with best practices on bugs
The bugmaster office has no scheduled meetings at this time.
Get in touch with us. Don't hesitate to communicate using:
- The IRC channel: irc.mozilla.org#bugmasters. Join us on IRC to say hello, introduce yourself, and talk about bugs, bugs, bugs. Questions are welcome!
- Joining the bugmaster mailing list to be informed of all the news and the discussions.