40th IRC meeting: Tuesday, April 8th, 2008 at 18:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- We did a lot of progress about fixing blockers these last 3 weeks; we went from ~20-24 blockers down to 8-10 now.
- We will release Bugzilla 3.1.4 before 3.2 RC1 due to the 3 security bugs we fixed, and we haven't fixed all blockers yet.
- The QA team will only focus on Bugzilla 3.0.4 (3.1.4 is a development snapshot and changes on 2.x are safe).
- We don't plan to branch yet; not enough stuff on trunk.
- There has been some technical discussion about webservices and what Bug.get() should get and return.
- The compilation of the documentation on bugzilla.org is broken due to the directory change of the docs.