CSS3 3D Transforms/TestPlan
CSS3 3D Transforms
|Feature||Status||Dev Lead||QA Lead||Status|
|CSS3 3D Transforms||Landed in Firefox 10||Matt Woodrow||Ioana Budnar||Signed off|
- CSS 3D Transforms extends CSS Transforms to allow elements rendered by CSS to be transformed in three-dimensional space.
- Create 2D elements that can be moved and animated in 3D space (could be used to create interesting 3D UI elements). All the properties of this elements work properly.
- Preserve 3D elements when sorting them.
- Ensure transitions are supported for the properties that should support them (e.g. border-bottom-left-radius, box-shadow, background-color etc), and not supported for the rest (e.g. -moz-animation-duration, background-image, text-overflow etc).
- Try to use CSS3 3D Transforms with layout.3d-transforms.enabled set as "false".
- Manual test cases can be viewed here.
- Automated test cases:
- Reftests in layout/reftests/transform-3d
- CSS property tests in layout/style/test/test_transitions_per_property.html
- 505115 - CSS3 3D-Transforms
- 677173 - css3-3d-transforms isn't fully disabled since properties (which sites detect) are added to IDL
- 677878 - no jquery action ellement on enabling css3 properties -moz-transform to ellement input[type=file]
- 682922 - Crash with -moz-transform-style: preserve-3d
- 696175 - Crash [@ nsLineBox::CachedIsEmpty] with inline acting as an absolute containing block
- 704468 - Wrong rotation direction for rotate3d(x,y,z,angle)
- Other CSS Transforms.
Sign off Criteria
- All test cases were run on the Firefox version the feature is targeted for (Firefox 10.0).
- All the major bugs have been fixed.