Back to Labs/Weave/WeeklyMeetings.
- Work build and publish comprehensive roadmap and product plan continues.
- Bug triage session complete.
- Weave 0.2 bug triage and planning. Overview: Labs/Weave/0.2.
- Team growing by ~400% for the next couple of weeks to drive 0.2 to completion.
- Weave 0.2 overview and bugs.
- Weave 0.2 status:
- Streamlined first run and setup (chris)
- Real-time sync (dan)
- Additional data-types
- Passwords (dolske)
- Tabs and windows
- Form data (anant)
- Search data
- Bookmark folder sharing between users
- XMPP (jono)
- Simple web-based interface for users to gain read-only access to their bookmarks
- Crypto (dan)
- Perf / Robustness (dan)
- Build & Release (dan)
- Setting up a server
- For extension authors, etc
- Docs added for tests and build instructions
- Setting stage server on sm-labs01.mozilla.org
- Need to find out what open tasks are (cbeard)
- Set up XMPP server on sm-labs01 (jono)
- Stuck on linking to expat
- Investigate sm-labs01 crashing (atul)
- OOM errors, adjustments have been made a few times, so far so good for 24h.
- Please report any problems.
- Urchin integration TBD.
- Switching to plaintext usernames from hash of email addresses for resource locations
- Unit test framework (dmills)
- Need more tests
- System tests using XMPP (jono)
- Blocking on XMPP library bugs
- Automatically running via buildbot (atul)
- Need to install build tools onto buildbot machines (?)
- Need to talk to timr & joduinn