- Don't keel over
- Don't turn away users
- Keep it simple, especially on fennec
- And oh yeah - something about 1.0 Beta comes to mind
- 0.7 status - where are we and what's needed
- Partial sync [mardak]
- Backoff [mconnor]
- Handling race conditions - need an owner for this [mardak/mconnor]
- about:weave [ragavan on behalf of dan]
- Need help on fennec
- Server changes? [toby]
- Pre3 [all]
- Soft freeze everything except about:weave
- Disaster planning walk through - what happens when load peaks? [zandr/toby]
- Service scalability project https://wiki.mozilla.org/Labs/Weave/Service/Scaling/Projects/Aragog [zandr]
- Should we set up a different cluster just for fennec users?
- Partial sync
- We need some way to show users that all of their data isn't there yet.
AI: Mardak will mock up the UI.
- Going out for review tonight. Will be part of pre3.
- AI: We need some server side header support.
- Need to plan the server side stuff, perhaps roll this out a part of pre3?
- Handling race conditions
- With backoff stuff in, this may perhaps not be as needed?
- Dan's patch is pending review. Looks good.
- Server changes:
- List of modified timestamps - can be memcached. This is live on the dev servers.
- Collection counts - checked in. Not live on dev server yet.
- Backoff stuff - This is live on the dev servers.
- AI: We need to get QA involved somewhere.
- Disaster plan:
- Backoff is our biggest bet.
- 9K concurrent 0.5 users at peak, 10 AM Pacific.
- Ordering extra hardware:
- If we go based on our current load profile and order similar hardware, we are looking at about 150K. Will check with Chris on options.