- Product Delivery Roundtable
- Congrats on Sync 1.0.
- Review Q1 goals
- Increase ADUs to 1m+ (from 50,000)
- Scale backend to support 10m+ users with a 20% headroom
- Client engineering
- Server engineering
- Goals: Make post 1.0 DB recommendation by Jan 31, Server h/w recommendation by Feb 14.
- DB experiments
- HW experiments
- Services launch with API, docs, website and more
- Engineering Delivery
- 1.1 status
- GetSatisfaction, user forums
- Server memcached for tab sync first run
- QA automation proposal
- How is Ops doing and keeping up?
Product Delivery Roundtable
- If we want to get more than 300K (which we may get by default), we need to build a really good product.
- First goal may be to look at the other products in our space and use that as a target.
- Involve Ken in some of the market planning.
- Zandr is going to light up the new commodity hardware platform today.
- Security review is underway, no major issues since he started last night. ETA: end of this week. Client security review on the 10th starting at 2:30. Ragavan to set up the meeting with relevant parties.
- Ragavan to follow up with Ken on metrics next step.
- QA automation proposal - mconnor will be driving this starting Tuesday.
- Zandr is getting slammed and we need to get him help.
- Next step for db/hw platform recommendation is to review morgamic's plan. Next week's meeting.
- MHanson has a spreadsheet with the questions we want answered with our testing. He will share it with everybody.