Contribute/Archive/Community Building Team/Meetings/2014-03-03

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Core team weekly meeting
Date & Time: Monday 3 March 2014 @ 5pm UTC
Location: CBT vidyo room (
Moderator: David 
Last agenda + notes:
Parking lot:


  • Action items
    • Action items from today:

    • Action items from last week: 
      • David: Badges awarded to Henrik Mitsch and Brian Anderson and badge name changed to Community Building Superstar
      • All: book travel for the Co-Co + team time work week March 10-14 and note that our usual hotels seem to be filling up
      • All: should now be reaching out to partner teams...  reference for some ideas
      • Michelle and Larissa will work on evolution of the contribution lifecycle stuff into partnership roadmap
      • All: review partnership growth potential levels/range and add to smart sheet (tens vs hundreds vs thousands):
      • All: please document *today* where your working group is talking on the Contribute wiki
      • Interested folks use discourse and revisit in a month to discuss

  • Nominations for community building superstar badge
  • FYI
    • David on PTO this Wed-Fri.  Will someone host the Grow Mozilla call this Thursday?  I'll help put agenda together and promote it out.
      • Dino will. Let's talk Monday in our 1-on-1. I may want to suggest a different format on that Thursday if you are cool with that. 
      • Christie is in TRIBE so will miss this meeting
      • William will be on a train so can only dial-in with spotty connection
      • Larissa will be present and can support-take notes, whatever else
        • Would love that and send out these notes by EOD on meeting date if possible.
    • Please send photo and 2 line bio to Pierros for Team page
      • Completed: Dino, Christie (afaik), Completed (please use Wiliam's phonebook entry)
      • Pierros to be reaching out to Dia about her bio template
      • Larissa's phonebook is up to date, but interested in the template Dia made
    • Christie planning PTO ~23-30 April. Any concerns?
      • somewhat :( there is a "community events" brainstorm that MoFo and Engagement are thinking of organizing in SF that week - would be fantastic if you could join (William) - This sounds super interesting, will want to know date :)+1 on more information

  • Team meeting on March 10
  • Lifecycle brainstorm
    • Next step on the discussion at last work week about how to package what we're offering to teams
    • We want to create two things out of this brainstorm content
      • An executive summary of our partnership program
        • smartsheet needs to reflect product lense better (Debbie)
        • what we're missing in the lifecycle is to better understand where the team (client) is starting from, where they are at when we start working with them (Christie)
          • what area of the lifecycle does a team can get the biggest bang for the buck?
          • what is the skill level that you need for each of these levels? 
            • eg. community engagement, although sustaining, still needs to scale
          • lifecycle does not seem to be a lifecycle, but rather a list of methods to approach our work

      • A playbook we can each use when working with partners