Iteration #22 Status Report
At the conclusion of Iteration #22:
- Total Points: 200
- Points Completed: 134
- Points Remaining to Aurora Completion: 66
- Team Velocity: 57
- Iterations Remaining to Aurora Completion: 1
- Date to Completion for Aurora: Friday January 31, 2014
- Forecasted Release Version: Firefox 28 release on March 18, 2014. (View Release Calendar)
- Percentage of Points Completed: 67%
Metro V1 Status Update
- At the conclusion of Iteration #22, given the historical velocity performance of 18,30,32,33,42,43,46,47,50,51,56,59,61,63,64,68,74,74,75,77,78,80, the Metro Team has a median velocity of 57.
- At a median velocity of 57, there is a 90% likelihood that the actual velocity for Iteration #23 will fall between 46 and 68.
- With 66 points worth of work selected for Iteration #23, there is a 90% likelihood that up to 20 points worth of work could carry over into Iteration #24.
Iteration #22 Performance
- Team completed 56 points across 35 bugs which resulted in a median velocity of 57 points per iteration.
- Team velocity decreased by 2 points from the previous iteration.
- It must be noted that the team did not have a full working iteration of 10 days due to the Metro Work Week which was occurring at the same time.
- The lack of a full 10-day working iteration resulted in a lower point completion and median team velocity.
- 3 points of work was not completed during Iteration #22 and carried over into Iteration #23 as was previously forecast by our velocity range.
- Team accomplished a 94% point closure rate during Iteration #22 which is the highest rate they have achieved to date.
34 Total; 0 Open (0%); 9 Resolved (26.47%); 25 Verified (73.53%);