Last Week's Actions
- roadmap needed
- post-mortem on security bug, plus script
- will do during work week.
- calendar of items needed by end of quarter and who owns what.
- QA calendar/wiki to plan Dev then Stage stability testing before Prod goes live
- DONE see below
- tech documentation from engagement
- QA: work more closely with AMO/Apps team to help with BrowserID testing - automation, etc.
- Complete removal of JSMVC and StealJS!
- Update QUnit to the newest version, started on running front end unit tests headless using PhantomJS.
- Extensive verifier unit tests in place
- load generation utility updated
- continued support of prod folks to get BrowserID landed on prod hardware.
- IE8 support complete
- Two big features landed in beta in 2011.11.17 - "keep me signed in" and "required email"
- sasl-browserid staged on mozillians-dev. Django code still in code review.
- MDN's next release has BrowserID in the sprint.
- Working on django-browserid "Tofurkey Branch" for recent community contributions
Security & Privacy
- 3rd party review information?
- PRNG Bug
- ACTION: dev team help document for 3rd-party review
- loadtesting this week
- to determine capacity
- test failure modes
- prod hardware turn-up this week
- 1 cluster in scl2, 1 cluster in phx1
- load balancer gear, too
- RSBAC rollout this week
- Actively working on Train 14: Bug 703596 - QA and deploy BrowserID train-2011.11.17 to production
- Completed most testing on Beta environment
- Completed all Closed/Fixed issue verification
- Many issues were Verified
- Many more were opened
- Focus for this week:
- Sanity test Beta with Firefox 8.0.1
- Sanity test Dev environment
- Full test of Stage environment
- Monitor load testing in Stage
- QA wiki for OPs build-out and test: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/BrowserID/OPsBuildOut
- Work Week (12/5 - 12/9):
- Work with Pete and Lloyd to finish up RPM install and configuration of QA environment (ID2)
- Working with Shane on Unit Tests for Beta/Stage.
- Working with Austin on a Manual Test App.
- Action Item: work more closely with AMO/Apps team to help with BrowserID testing - automation, etc.
- Action Items:
- CI/Selenium for BrowserID automation - meeting this week
- Other types of automation for client/server - TBD
- Unit tests on Beta/Stage - for Work Week
- Manual Test App - for Work Week
- Better integration/coordination with AMO - meeting this week
Waiting on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=690107 comment #27