- TAUNI: Who is the notetaker? Are they on the call and ready?
- Is weekly note-taking working? Why not?
- NOTETAKER: Take a moment to write 2-3 sentences summarizing the meeting and mail it out.
- (Callahad is notetaker)
- Ben is back from PTO
- Welcoming Karl Thiessen, working on server-side QA for Sync and Persona.
- Wednesday Workshop taking place with the Product folks re: PICL
- 02.01 train: JRGM won't be able to fully QA all the BigTent stuff. Focusing on vetting core features.
- [meta-discussion re: how we make this work? General plan: Callahad on this week, 6a68 after holiday. Iterate.]
- Making the meeting more open?
- Toxborrow to send weekly announcements to dev-identity instead of identity-staff
- Stable "Identity" Vidyo room? HOLY COW THAT'S DONE ALREADY! hat tip to Gene and Toxborrow
- From EdgeConf, Stomlinson is getting really good feedback on the Node.js Holiday Season blog series.
- Terminology: Not Core / Picl, Signin / picl.
- Check out RFK's video on load testing: http://vimeo.com/59229203
- Lloyd / Gene spent a day hacking on provisioning. Lloyd is super excited about "spinning up an entire cloud, in a region, in just a few minutes."
- FOSDEM went awesome. Stomlinson + Dan to report tomorrow.
- memshrink bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=839500
Signin to the Web
- Wondering about our train schedule? Wonder no more, Lloyd created an awesome tool that clear up any questions about where we are with our schedule
- Transition password reset flow to accommodate rollback - MERGED. Full password reset flow can go in next train.
- Major bug fixed with Selenium tests & personatestuser
- Font changes - MERGED. [w00t!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡]
KPI / Metrics
- Still hoping to make this train with kpi-live
Profile in the Cloud (PiCL)
- check out the Attached Services wiki page for regular updates.
- warner+ckarlof defining "ID Attached Data" specs: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/CryptoIdeas/03-ID-Attached-Data
- Ryan's load-testing video: http://vimeo.com/59229203
- p2p.js? details unknown
- wrapping up train-2013.02.01 - I have work to do with the bigtent aspects, but I think it will be good to go for all existing uses.
- work with gene and ozten on deploy script for stage (interim-tool), and l10n for Big Tent.
- (minor: hmm, tried to update the firefox version we run on Sauce, and surprisingly (or not) FF18 fails tests that FF16 passes).
- Crystal enroute to Toronto for PiCL workshop with product folks on 13 Feb.
Docs & Engagement
- [Francois] spoke at LCA 10 days ago or so (report to a dev-identity near you soon)
- [Francois] speaking at Open Source Days in Denmark next month
- [Francois] tag teaming with Shane for a presentation in Brighton next month
- [warner] Feb 14 - 18
- [jared] Feb 14 afternoon
- [psawaya] working in boston Feb 18 - 22
- [lloyd] MWC - Feb 22 - Mar 1
- [ozten] Feb 25 - Mar 1
- [tauni] Feb 25 - Mar 1
- [shane] Mar 4 - 8
- [paul] Mar 25 - 29
- [ozten] Apr 1 - 12 - confirm dates with ozten
- [tauni] Jul 22 - 26
- [shane] Jul 31 - Aug 9