- 1 AGENDA
- 2 Meeting Notes
- 3 Team Status
- 4 Libraries
- 5 UX
- 6 Business Development
- 7 Product Marketing
- 8 Docs & Engagement
- 9 Product
- 10 QA
- 11 Blog Schedule
- 12 PTO/OOO (kept in the Identity calendar for everyone's reference)
- Francois had a solid turnout with a lot of interest in India - very exciting!
- Thursday - Mountain View Persona Event : engineering support from seanmonstar/zaach
- Date & Time: September 25, 5:30pm - 9:30pm Pacific Time
- Location: Mozilla Mountain View Office. 650 Castro St, Mountain View
- RSVP: http://persona-meetup-mv.eventbrite.com/
- Oct 10th Event - Didem is looking for anyone to help Matz at a start-up event in MV to introduce Persona and some of these Ruby plugins/library at the event
- strawplan - high level questions / thoughts?
- Have you signed up for note taking?
- Monday meeting:
- etherpad: https://id.etherpad.mozilla.org/weekly-moco-updates
- Content deadline: 5 pm PDT every Thursday
- Status report archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Identity/Department_Status
- This is the last week of Skinny :(
- Deprioritizing adoption != deprioritizing metrics
- summits are voluntary - no comp days. sorry.
- props to Austin and Francois for getting SUMO on board - integrating tomorrow!
- ozten [irc] suggests an SDK mailing list - more of an email campaign than a discussion list
- rob lord got a haircut.
- kparlante and jedp to talk about metrics for fxos
- update docs for api so other people don't have to figure out the encoding stuff that SUMO did
- jrgm to assess logging of the url-encoding stuff (noting that sumo is unstuck, so not a blocker)
Signin to the Web
- Huge old PR is out to clean up logging and send metrics data to kpiggybank - https://github.com/mozilla/browserid/pull/3909
- SUMO is integrating Persona!
- Safari on iOS7 - not a marriage made in heaven.
Profile in the Cloud (PiCL)
- All UX talks, mocks, etc for Identity has a home and has been recently updated with the latest flows for FxOS, Fx Android and Fx Desktop.
Docs & Engagement
- jrgm is behind on train-2013.09.23, but will be picking up the fix for SUMO - prod ship prob. not until 9/30
- we are moving browserid to nodejs 0.10.18, probably in prod for the next train or the one after. New ephemerals (yay, new awsbox) will be built with new nodejs; update your local dev and other ephemerals to use 0.10.18
- jbonacci: Finishing up unit/functional testing of various repos. Making good progress on IdP and SH load tests, logs, monitoring, deploying. We should be on track for Dev/QA Q3 goals in this area...
- We are working on launching a new blog series. Stay tuned for more information soon
PTO/OOO (kept in the Identity calendar for everyone's reference)
- Francois: 18-23 Sep (JSFoo.in)
- Francois: 25-27 (TRIBE and getting there)
- Sam 27 Sept - PTO
- Brian: 2 Oct - OOO fly to Brussels for summit
- JedP: oct 7 - 15 PTO post summit
- John G: 11 Oct - PTO
- Brian: 7-16 - PTO
- Shane: 28 Oct - 1 Nov - PTO
- Brian: 8 Nov - 11-nov - OOO conference