- META - no meeting next week.
- ongoing bugs with build, some fixed last week, some ongoing.
- changes to the Jetpack release process & schedule to capture and track infrastructure pushes better: AMO, validator, builder
- release check-list - now with handy form! And slightly different URL pattern, starting with 1.10: 'Jetpack/SDK/Release_Checklist/VERSION'
- get your Work Week ideas to Mossop!
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
- Dave Mason
- Dave Townsend
WARNING no meeting next week due to a Jetpack team work week. The next Jetpack meeting will be on September 4th.
- still tracking some ongoing issues - download issue fixed, other issues have cropped up
- co-ordinating with the Builder team to ensure that 1.10 deployment goes more smoothly
- Weakmaps problems are all resolved, the Fx Team is free to re-land their Weakmap changes - status is in the bug.
- re-pack progress - Jeff needs to re-issue a pull request to bump xpi versions. Next steps are to re-run with 1.9, then message add-on authors.
- we have a pull request that improves tracebacks when a module has a syntax error - Alex thinks this is already improved in nightly? Needs testing.
- Wes needs your changes that need to be in 1.10b2!
- Jeff is working on capturing changes to the release process, particularly the shift to picking & publishing the last RC the previous week so as to catch the Thursday AMO push.
- the release check-list now has a wiki form, template &slightly tweaked url pattern.
- attendees are encouraged to forward their discussion topics for next week's work week to Mossop.
- last minute Sanity check for travel issues to London? None.