Greek L10n team is now using Pontoon for tranlating Mozilla projects.
If you want to join us, create an account on pontoon and start suggesting translations, check this help page for more details.
If you have any question feel free to contact Alfredos - Panagiotis Damkalis <fredy AT fredy DOT gr>.
- Greek team on Pontoon
- File a new bug
- Greek in l10n.mozilla.org
- Greek Mozilla community mailing List
- Web Localization Dashboard
- Marketplace Statistics
- L10n Mini Dashboard for Firefox OS
- Transvision (l10n search engine)
Website Staging Servers
The list of contributors bellow is an old one and it will remain here for historical reasons, you can find the updated list on Pontoon contributors
- Team/Browser/mail/toolkit owner
- Websites, AMO
- George Fiotakis (AKA Sonickydon) <fiotakis AT otenet DOT gr> - SVN access: YES
- Website, Marketing, Marketplace, Gaia
- Iosif Psychas <sirios2222 AT yahoo DOT gr>
- Alfredos - Panagiotis Damkalis <fredy AT fredy DOT gr>
- Panagiotis Tsalaportas <sys.sgx AT gmail DOT com> - Username:Syssgx
- Ilias Spyropoulos <iliasspyropoulos AT gmail DOT com>
- Dimitris Monopatis <monopatis AT gmail DOT com>
- Voice Talent
- Matea Lisica: audio, video dubbing
- Kostas Papadimas <pkst AT gmx DOT net> - CVS access: YES
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/el into Greek, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.