- File a new bug
- Greek in l10n.mozilla.org
- Greek Mozilla community mailing List
- Web Localization Dashboard
- Marketplace Statistics
- L10n Mini Dashboard for Firefox OS
- Transvision (l10n search engine)
Website Staging Servers
- Team/Browser/mail/toolkit owner
- Websites, AMO
- George Fiotakis (AKA Sonickydon) <fiotakis AT otenet DOT gr> - SVN access: YES
- Website, Marketing, Marketplace, Gaia
- Iosif Psychas <sirios2222 AT yahoo DOT gr>
- Alfredos - Panagiotis Damkalis <fredy AT freemail DOT gr>
- Panagiotis Tsalaportas <sys.sgx AT gmail DOT com> - Username:Syssgx
- Ilias Spyropoulos <iliasspyropoulos AT gmail DOT com>
- Dimitris Monopatis <monopatis AT gmail DOT com>
- Voice Talent
- Matea Lisica: audio, video dubbing
- Kostas Papadimas <pkst AT gmx DOT net> - CVS access: YES
Localizing SUpport.MOzilla.org (SUMO)
If you want to help localize http://support.mozilla.org/el into Greek, please do the following:
- Create a SUMO account
- If you can, get in touch with the Group Leader(s) listed here via a Private Message. If there is nobody listed there, please get in touch with Michał / vesper.
- Read our universal l10n documentation here. For language-specific documentation, please get in touch with your Group Leader(s).
- Visit your language thread in the forums and introduce yourself to the community. We don’t bite, unless you’re made of cake.
- You're ready to go! If you have any questions, ask them on the forums.