- Wednesdays - 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 99998
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 99998
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 99998
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 99998
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 99998
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 99998
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 99998
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 99998
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Mobile Vidyo Room
Topics for This Week
Friends of the Mobile Team
- Christian fixed bug 1085406 - Update new tablet reload assets
- Jonathan Almeida (:jonalmeida) fixed bug 1170725 - Click-to-play images
- Jonathan Almeida (:jonalmeida) fixed bug 1195063 - Create a UI Settings option for changing the image threshold image size for click-to-play images
- Kartikaya Gupta (email:email@example.com) fixed bug 1201076 - invisible text when typing comments on facebook
- Sergej Kravcenko fixed bug 1201623 - On tablets URL bar, about:home magnifying glass and globe icon take up different widths
- Sergej Kravcenko fixed bug 1205149 - Update SearchEngineRow.java to use resource values.xml over private constants
- Vlad Filippov :vladikoff fixed bug 1205280 - Sync sign in page exceeds the viewport on small displays
snorp, jchen, rbarker, esawin, droeh
- I landed my gfx patches -- got some good checkerboarding improvements according to talos (73%). I regressed Mac, though, so....probably need to look at that.
- Did a bunch of work on Gecko for iOS. Fixed up WebGL, now looking to get the Gecko thread split out from the iOS main thread.
- Landed a fix for the battery rounding thing (bug 1191918)
- Eugen is fixing up test failures from the VP9 stuff, and also doing more investigation into JS slowness. Found that things are actually faster if we disable the JIT.
- Dylan still looking into reftest whackiness, closing in on a solution
- Randall is still fighting coordinate system badness with synthetic mouse events (used in mochitest). We probably need a fairly major change to the widget event stuff to fix this. He's discussing with DOM/layout/widget folks.
- Jim landed some stuff to move prefs code over to native calls. He's now working on doing the same with IME. He also fixed some fallout from earlier patches regarding viewport event coalescing. Looking at headless stuff Soon.
margaret, ally, liuche, mcomella, mhaigh, sebastian
- Click to view images landed! (bug 1170725)
- Polishing search history suggestions (bug 1086952)
- Finishing first run changes for A/B testing (bug 1199859)
- Helping FxOS TV team write an add-on to integrate with Fennec (bug 1199549)
- Continued work on "Set a homepage" pref (bug 1195721)
- Work on prompting users before launching intents from private browsing (bug 1173147)
- Downloading fonts in review (bug 1194338)
st3fan, bnicholson, fluffyemily, jhugman, sleroux
- [bnicholson] Tracking protection experiments. Fixing up and landing pending v1.1 PRs from wesj and bkmunar.
- Allow opening of pdf's in other apps (bug 1183166)
- [sleroux] Private browsing mode is nearing completion. Major UI work landed on master and investigating avoiding storing favicions in PB Mode.
- Pushing hard on Sync fresh start
- bug 1167010
- State machine diagram in progress at http://people.mozilla.org/~nalexander/SyncStateMachine%20new.pdf
- Code in progress at https://github.com/ncalexan/firefox-ios/tree/nalexander/meta/
darrin, tecgirl, antlam
- Toronto work week
- QA Release Test-Plans
- bug 1207642 - x86 crash at a hex address
- bug 1209612 - GL crash in Samsung Android API 10 devices