- Android Fx 44
- H1 Product Planning as a result of PLR guidance
Roadmap & Funnel update
- Whitelist consideration and discussion for FFB
- Review and discuss UX mocks for Onboarding
- Created onboarding A/B test template
- Brainstormed about content updates for users and potential prototype
- Firefox for iOS v2.0 build 3- available for testing. Spread the word and get your hands on new features like Find in Page, password manager, 3D touch gestures and spotlight integration.
- Feature Complete declared Jan 22nd. See here for target submission, and Plan A & B release dates.
- Feedback roll-up on navigation and UX related requests. Looking at introducing Menu and improving tab interactions.
- FF for iOS moving to 6-week release cycle, each release will be a mix of new features and bug fixes.
- V3.0 used to move us to t his cycle. See Here for high level dates.
- Key measures for iOS going forward: Installs, App store ratings, NPS (or equivalent) score, Quality (crashes), 1D, 7D, 28D Churn
In-meeting updates: Francisco
Status can be found on Mana
- Office Hours:
- 2015 User Research Overview: I’ll be going through a (very) high-level report of some of the most important research findings from 2015. I won’t take the full hour, so I’m happy to answer any other questions people have with the remaining time.
- Workflows Research Update:
- Field team: Set and travel is being booked.
- Experience Sampling: Launches tomorrow.
- Workflows Survey: Launches early next week.
- NEXT: Drafting Interview Guide. If you have Workflows related questions that you do not see here, please get in touch with me!
- Physical Web / Eddystone beacons available to play with
- Peek & Pop & 3D Touch -Emily
- View Later - Richard
Android Notable Links
iOS Notable Links
- iOS Roadmap in Aha!
- Click Here to suggest new features for the iOS Roadmap
- V2.0 Schedule in Smartsheet. Sign in with mozilla email and request access.
- iOS Program Status Reports