Softvision Desktop Standup - May 15th, 2013
- Wednesdays, 9am Pacific Time
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US)
- Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Agenda and notes: etherpad
- Archives: wiki.mozilla.org
- Previous Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/SoftVision/Meetings/Desktop:2013-05-08
- Anthony Hughes - May 23-26
- Virgil Dicu - 20-24 May (22b2), 3-4 June
- Manuela Muntean - 24-29 May (22b3)
- Ioana Budnar - 3-14 June (22b4/5)
- Firefox 22.0 Beta 1 Thur(?)
- Firefox 23.0a2 Aurora updates to be enabled by Friday
Previous Action Items
- Anthony to speak with Juan about getting a heads up on feature work
- Please visit Firefox 2013 roadmap spreadsheet and request access: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y4ks3_G343wFGZhUe16EDku2ug2WPetWw74rbQHfZd0/edit?usp=sharing
- We have meetings every cycle where we discuss upcoming Aurora/Nightly features. It hasn't been reliable, but we (Asa) will do a better effort:
- Maybe it can be timed earlier in the cycle. Thoughts?
- we should have the features list for pre-beta sign off at least 2 weeks before the sign off, and the list for the aurora merge sign off at least a week beforehand - we can finish everything in less time, but we almost always encounter features where information from multiple people must be gathered and it takes a while to get it all
- Anthony to speak with Juan about incorporating triage into the end of these meetings
- Anthony and I spoke, but we need to figure out a query for the bugs.
- PTO replacements
- Virgil Dicu (20-24 May, 3-4 June) will be replaced on Firefox Metro by Mihaela Velimiroviciu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cornel Ionce (email@example.com)
- Ioana Budnar (3-14 June (22b4/5)) will be replaced by Mihaela Velimiroviciu (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Otilia's support
Notes and Actions
- [juanb and ashughes] Talk to release management team about having the Aurora/Beta feature review earlier in the cycle.
- How about just having the wiki page updated? [ashughes] - Can we get Asa and his team to do this?
- Come up with two queries, high and low priority. One could be QAWANTED list, and the other could be FIXED bugs that need special attention for verification(?)
- On which branch? Aurora? Forward verification beta AND aurora.