Release:Release Automation on Mercurial:Documentation
- Release Checklist - A checklist to follow when doing a release, to make sure you don't miss anything.
- Overview - A very high level overview of the release automation.
- Configuration - A description of most of the configuration variables that can be used in a release config.
- Starting a Release - How to start a release.
- Tagging through Signing - Detailed descriptions of specific automation steps, up to and including signing.
- Updates through Shipping - Detailed descriptions of the rest of the automation steps.
- Troubleshooting - How to deal with common issues that come up.
- Staging Specific Notes - How to prepare for a release in staging, deal with staging-specific problems.