Stewards/Coding/Group 03 21 12
- Meeting time: Wednesday, March 21 at 1 PM Pacific
- Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 99296
- Back channel: #mozillians
- Update on dashboards:
- Update on Coding Community Manager job description draft
- Do we want to also create a job description for role focused on working with academic institutions?
- Discuss how to replicate the Seneca model for working with students
- Documenting current activities with academic institutions in action plan
- Next steps creating case studies that would promote this work and make it easier to duplicate?
- Update on Bugzilla enhancement ideas:
- Discuss how to make use of the Bugzilla reports media wiki plug-in
- William invited to next week's meeting to discuss ReMo collaboration
- Review and refine action plan draft as needed
- Filed docs bugs based on feedback from new contributor: bug 737742 (Introduction), bug 737728 (build speed), bug 737734 (creating a patch)
- Anything else?
- Josh and David Eaves to add feedback about coding dashboard enhancement ideas to bug 729703 and we'll schedule meeting with Pedro from Metrics after reviewing feedback next meeting
- Josh to move forward with MDN doc edit suggestions he received from contributor recently
- Josh to draft survey questions that we might want to include in the email that will be getting sent out to people who have just had their first patch approved
- Everyone to review current activities with academic institutions and fill in anything missing
- David Eaves to ping Mike Howe about how he can get more involved with community building efforts