Stewards/Coding/Group 03 21 12

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, March 21 at 1 PM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369 - conf 99296
  • Back channel: #mozillians


  • Update on dashboards:
    • Coding contributor dashboards are back up and behind general log-in info instead of LDAP
    • Scheduling meeting with Pedro and Paulo about enhancement ideas for dashboards (bug 729703) -- we'll need to meet earlier for this around 10 pacific
    • Making those dashboards public is ongoing
  • William invited to next week's meeting to discuss ReMo collaboration
  • Anything else?

Action Items

  • Josh and David Eaves to add feedback about coding dashboard enhancement ideas to bug 729703 and we'll schedule meeting with Pedro from Metrics after reviewing feedback next meeting
  • Josh to move forward with MDN doc edit suggestions he received from contributor recently
  • Josh to draft survey questions that we might want to include in the email that will be getting sent out to people who have just had their first patch approved
  • David Eaves to ping Mike Howe about how he can get more involved with community building efforts