- bug 479618 - ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/content/events/test/test_bug350471.xul | normal DOMMouseScroll: only scroll if neither line nor pixel scroll are consumed. wrong scroll position - type: DOMMouseScroll - Expected 3950 to 3900, got 4000
- Leak in chrome tests
- command timed out: 1200 seconds without output, killing pid 35880, after all crashtests have loaded successfully.
- bug 465490 - command timed out: 300 seconds without output, killing pid 78940, after "TEST-PASS | ../../../../_tests/xpcshell-simple/test_update/unit/test_0051_general.js | all tests passed" (hung test appears to be test_0110_general.js)
- bug 465489 - REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /reftests/pixel-rounding/border-image-width-9.html | timed out waiting for onload to fire, REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /layout/reftests/printing/blank.html
- bug 465027 - REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /layout/reftests/bugs/370629-1.html, /layout/reftests/bugs/370629-2.html | timed out waiting for onload to fire
- bug 464946 - 358 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | chrome://mochikit/content/chrome/docshell/test/chrome/test_bug428288.html | Test timed out.
- bug 464942 - TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /test_privatebrowsing/unit/test_removeDataFromDomain.js | (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsICacheService.evictEntries] location: nsPrivateBrowsingService.js :: PBS_removeDataFromDomain :: line 296
- moz2-darwin8-slave01 dep unit test 2008/11/24 04:22:51
- moz2-darwin8-slave01 2008/11/17 09:40:28
- moz2-darwin8-slave01 2008/11/15 15:47:38
- moz2-darwin8-slave01 2008/11/14 08:00:55
- moz2-win32-slave08 2008/11/26 (Note, this is a windows failure, unlike the others)
- bug 464290 - Crashes in INFO Running /tests/docshell/test/test_bug369814.html...
TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | runtests-leaks | missing output line for total leaks!
- bug 464138 - *** 30862 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest
/ajax/prototype/test_Prototype.html | testAssertMatch - 6 assertions, 1 failures, 0 errors
Failure: assertMatch : regex: "/knowmad.jpg$/ did not match: 'http://script.aculo.us/images/knowmad.jpg'" Line #133
- bug 468189 - *** 110 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | chrome://mochikit/content/chrome/docshell/test/chrome/test_bug364461.xul | Did not receive all expected events
This common failure often leads to other random failures
- Timeouts during *** 70472 INFO Running /tests/toolkit/components/passwordmgr/test/test_xml_load.html...
command timed out: 300 seconds without output
- Timeouts during browser-chrome tests (not sure which one): repeated *** can move shortcut id? *** can move shortcut node? then hang:
- bug 465475 - REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | file:///builds/slave/trunk_linux-8/build/layout/reftests/bugs/413292-1.html | timed out waiting for reftest-wait to be removed (after onload fired)
- *** 70518 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/toolkit/components/places/tests/test_bug_461710.html | Visited link coloring should work outside of private mode - got "rgb(0, 0, 255)", expected "rgb(255, 0, 0)"
- bug 464286 - TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | chrome://mochikit/content/browser/browser/base/content/test/browser_customize.js | Timed out
This consistently leads to many subsequent focus/popup tests failing.
- bug 465510 - TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | ../../../../_tests/xpcshell-simple/test_places/sync/test_database_sync_after_quit_application.js | test failed, see log
- bug 467971 - TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | ../../../../_tests/xpcshell-simple/test_places/sync/test_multiple_visits_around_sync.js
- *** TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | ../../../../_tests/xpcshell-simple/test_places/sync/head_sync.js | false == true
JS frame :: /builds/slave/trunk_darwin-1/build/tools/test-harness/xpcshell-simple/head.js :: do_throw :: line 101
JS frame :: /builds/slave/trunk_darwin-1/build/tools/test-harness/xpcshell-simple/head.js :: do_check_eq :: line 120
JS frame :: /builds/slave/trunk_darwin-1/build/tools/test-harness/xpcshell-simple/head.js :: do_check_true :: line 126
JS frame :: ../../../../_tests/xpcshell-simple/test_places/sync/head_sync.js :: new_test_visit_uri_event :: line 242
JS frame :: ../../../../_tests/xpcshell-simple/test_places
/sync/test_database_sync_after_quit_application.js :: anonymous :: line 73
native frame :: <unknown filename> :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 0
JS frame :: file:///builds/slave/trunk_darwin-1/build/objdir/dist/bin/components/nsPlacesDBFlush.js :: DBFlush_handleCompletion :: line 179
JS frame :: file:///builds/slave/trunk_darwin-1/build/objdir/dist/bin/components/nsPlacesDBFlush.js :: anonymous :: line 216
- FAIL ***
- *** 30792 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/prototype/test_Prototype.html | testSelectorWithUniversalAndHyphenTokenizedAttributeValue - 0 assertions, 0 failures, 1 errors
NS_ERROR_DOM_NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt was made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to namespaces([Exception... "An attempt was made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to namespaces" code: "14" nsresult: "0x8053000e (NS_ERROR_DOM_NAMESPACE_ERR)" location: "http://localhost:8888/tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/prototype/dist/prototype.js Line: 1251"])
- Hang during *** 28336 INFO Running /tests/docshell/test/navigation/test_opener.html...
symptom: command timed out: 300 seconds without output
- *** 37894 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/whatwg/test_postMessage_special.xhtml | test timed out (postMessage not accessible on window.parent in the first about:blank iframe?)
- leaked during execution
- *** 31551 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/scriptaculous/test_Scriptaculous.html | testSortableSerializeSequenceBasics - 0 assertions, 0 failures, 1 errors
ReferenceError: Sortable is not defined(ReferenceError: Sortable is not defined)
- *** 27718 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/content/media/video/test/test_wav_8bit.html | Checking currentTime at end: 1.25
- *** 30794 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/prototype/test_Prototype.html | testSelectorWithAdjacence - 2 assertions, 8 failures, 0 errors
Failure: assertEnumEqual: expected [_div id="uncle" class="brothers men"_], actual [_div id="son"_] Line #228 etc...
- bug 464302 - *** 27561 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/content/media/video/test/test_seek3.html | Test timed out (also seek1, seek2, seek7)
- *** 2236 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/content/base/test/test_CrossSiteXHR.html | Test timed out.
- REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | file:///E:/slave/trunk_win2k3-8/build/editor/composer/src/crashtests/428844-1.html | timed out waiting for onload to fire
- Crashes during mochitest, last output was *** 37653 INFO TEST-PASS | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/whatwg/test_postMessage_origin.xhtml | wrong error thrown in test #5, symptom is TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | runtests-leaks | missing output line for total leaks!
- *** 28308 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/docshell/test/navigation/test_bug386782.html | Edited contents still correct? - got "<br><p>contentEditable</p>", expected "EDITED <br><p>contentEditable</p>"
- REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | file:///builds/slave/trunk_linux-8/build/layout/style/crashtests/456196.html | timed out waiting for onload to fire
- Mochitest timeout on moz-win32-slave08 2008/11/12, repeated multiple times.
- The last line to be printed on a failing log moz2-win32-slave08 is: *** 30620 INFO TEST-PASS | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/offline/test_offlineIFrame.html | http://localhost:8888/tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/offline/offlineTests.js should exist in the offline cache, then the test times out without output.
- On moz2-win32-slave07, that line has index 30608, and the next line is *** 30610 INFO Running /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/offline/test_refetchManifest.html...
- Diff between good and bad runs is at http://pastebin.mozilla.org/571626 -- nothing looks all that wrong there, just timing differences in some tests.
- 'bug 464567 may fix this
- Leak tests failing on 10.5.2 leak tests box.
- Unknown cause, seems to have started on 2008/11/12; alive test fails with ERROR FAIL Exited with code 256 during test run and I don't think leak data is generated, since that's the other failure (unable to compare leak test results).
- Got a stack trace from the OSX machine; bug 464571
- Error thrown during test: this.mDownload is null - got 0, expected 1
- moz2-win32-slave08 dep unit test on 2008/11/23 09:45:34
- moz2-win32-slave08 dep unit test on 2008/11/18 12:49:49
- Unknown cause, started on 2008/11/14; thrown on one slave, not thrown on another slave
- *** 1024 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | chrome://mochikit/content/chrome/toolkit/mozapps/downloads/tests/chrome/test_retention_is_0_closes.xul | Error thrown during test: this.mDownload is null - got 0, expected 1
- Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionLost'>: Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
- Linux mozilla-central build on 2008/11/19 13:51:07
- happens a lot, every 5th or 6th cycle
- build is aware, bug coming up
- bug 481414 - *** 31047 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/scriptaculous/test_Scriptaculous.html | testLoadsTextFromServer - 3 assertions, 2 failures, 0 errors
- moz2-linux-slave07 dep unit test on 2008/11/24 06:45:36
- Actual error seems to be a timeout: Failure: assertEqual: expected "'Text from server'", actual "'Loading...'"
- Happened on slave07 but not slave08
- moz2-darwin8-slave01 dep unit test on 2008/12/08 07:15:24
- bug 468204 - TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/content/base/test/test_bug382113.html | Child got load event - got false, expected true
- 6591 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/content/base/test/test_bug382113.html | Object got load event - got false, expected true
- Leak on MacOSX Darwin 9.2.2 mozilla-central moz2-darwin8-slave01
- bug 481414 - *** 31381 ERROR TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /tests/dom/tests/mochitest/ajax/scriptaculous/test_Scriptaculous.html | testInPlaceEditor - 32 assertions, 1 failures, 0 errors
Failure: assertEqual: expected "'Server received: To be edited'", actual ""
- bug 468612 - REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | file:///E:/slave/trunk_win2k3-9/build/layout/reftests/svg/dynamic-text-03.svg | timed out waiting for onload to fire REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | file:///E:/slave/trunk_win2k3-9/build/layout/reftests/svg/dynamic-textPath-01.svg | REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | file:///E:/slave/trunk_win2k3-9/build/layout/reftests/svg/use-01-extref.svg | timed out waiting for onload to fire REFTEST TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | file:///E:/slave/trunk_win2k3-9/build/layout/reftests/svg/use-02-extref.svg |
- Enabling the new a11y testsuite hit problems in rollout, some tests which were passing in staging failed when enabled in production. More details in bug#424195 and newly reopened bug#441974. Sorry for the noise, this suite had looked like it was ready. Joduinn 10dec2008
- bug 469514 - Intermittent bustage on "OS X 10.5.2 mozilla-central leak test build" box. Cause is "ASSERTION: leaking stream event: 'Not Reached', file /builds/moz2_slave/mozilla-central-macosx-debug/build/xpcom/io/nsStreamUtils.cpp, line 163". The last error manifested is a python exception: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: 'leaks', which comes from "mv: obj-firefox/_leaktest/sdleak.log: No such file or directory" which happens because "python leaktest.py -- --trace-malloc malloc.log --shutdown-leaks=sdleak.log" failed with the previously mentioned assertion.
- *** 28310 ERROR
| Checking currentTime at end: 1.5