User:Rtanglao/Roland Unofficial Firefox for Fire TV 3.0 Support Report
- User:Rtanglao/Roland_Unofficial_Firefox_for_Amazon_Fire_TV_2.0_Support_Report <-- previous release
- An unofficial support work in progress always DRAFT report for Firefox for Amazon Fire TV 3.0 for power users and mozilla support volunteers, NOT for "normal" :-) users, what are we missing? either edit or irc me :rolandtanglao on #sumo or email me rtanglao AT mozilla.com or slack me @roland (you can find me in #slack2). My apologies that some some of the linked documents are employee only; I wish we could be more "default by open" but not my call!
- After the end of the first 6 weeks we should do a pretty report in Google Docs with graphs!
- Also please note that we are not qualitative researchers, if you want something more scientific :-), please contact Matt Grimes of Strategy and Insights; his excellent team of qualitative and quantitative researchers can do something more formal and cool for you!
- 1 Source Documents
- 2 Launch Day no idea :-) say mid-late May?!? 2018
- 3 somedate1-somedate2 Week 1
- 4 Week 2
- 5 Week 3
- 6 Firefox for Amazon Fire TV 3.0-specific Things we learned from SUMO
- 7 Recurring non Firefox for Amazon Fire TV 2.0 Things we learned from SUMO
- 8 Recurring things not learned from SUMO
Non SUMO documents
- https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-tv/projects/2 <-- issues that will be solved and features
Launch Day no idea :-) say mid-late May?!? 2018
Amazon App Store reviews
somedate1-somedate2 Week 1
Firefox for Amazon Fire TV 3.0-specific Things we learned from SUMO
(not in order)
Recurring non Firefox for Amazon Fire TV 2.0 Things we learned from SUMO
Recurring things not learned from SUMO
[actually all of the following bugs, which are actually github issues, were also reported in sumo methinks]
(not in order, numbered for convenience)