- Received patches for audio deamon
- Started work on integrating radio with gecko
- Polishing, fixing bugs and adding functionnalities to get ready for reviews
- Possibly this week or next
- Patch hopefully ready for review tomorrow
- Uses virtual filesystem through moz-storage API
- New version API landed. As are a few followups.
- Still got one followup to get reviewed/landed
- deleteDatabase mostly done. Needs tests
- All key handling is being rewritten to not use nsIVariant and to make arrays-as-keys easier to implement
- Recursion-level assertion is happening consistently for JanV
- Some race conditions still happening.
- Patch is up which has no race conditions.
- Contacts API
- Still at API-drafting stage