- Round table / open discussion
- Welcome Andrea!
- Q3 team goals
- coordinating security model
- long post sent to lists
- lots of bugs filed
- catching up on reviews
- quota manager
- unlikely to be finished next week
- PTO last week
- device storage work
- Rebase and clean up https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=763976
- xpcom layer of onchange notifications under platform-specific review
- wrote prototype for device storage error strings change
- bfcache test
- Indirect active notification (active notification with fuzz) bug 772316, will work on this alongside the string enc/dec
- Will start string enc/dec once done with bfcache test
- emulator bustage now fixed
- tests running again, bugs filed for failing tests
- Unprefixed Battery and Vibrator APIs.
- Security Model
- mini-work week for that next week
- Did another more or less final round of reprioritization w/ overholt. Most privileged APIs have been bumped nearer bottom.
- Updating test plan to reflect new priority as well as a few more details re: privilege, delivery that affect prioritization. https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/QA/WebAPI_Test_Plan
- Onboarding other QA members to WebAPI project. Martijn starting on Vibration (speak with jlebar), David Clarke working on Device Storage (speak with Doug Turner)
- In addition to above, will be opening conversations this week with devs for WebActivities and Alarm re: testing. (Gene Lian has been doing this work)
- back from vacation, declaring bugmail bankruptcy
- working on reviews
- blob stuff for Message Manager mostly done
- lots of work on browser API and B2G browser app
- B2G memory profiling on hold until more apps running out of process
- pushing for PM re-triage of "clear-private-data / restrict cookies"
- Socket implementation work for Bluetooth
- Learning about the cycle collector
- Proof of Concept work pretty much done, now just trying to get everything geckoized and landed
Round table / open discussion
- Welcome Andrea!
- Re-cap Q2 goals: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2012-Q2-Goals#WebAPI
- Q3 team goals: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2012-Q3-Goals#WebAPI