- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Open Items
- 3 Roundtable
- 3.1 adrian
- 3.2 andy
- 3.3 ashort
- 3.4 aricaud
- 3.5 bsavage
- 3.6 ckoehler
- 3.7 cmore
- 3.8 dd
- 3.9 ednapiranha
- 3.10 erik
- 3.11 gkoberger
- 3.12 jbalogh
- 3.13 jgrlicky
- 3.14 jlongster
- 3.15 jsocol
- 3.16 kumar
- 3.17 lars
- 3.18 laura
- 3.19 lcrouch
- 3.20 lonnen
- 3.21 lorchard
- 3.22 malexis
- 3.23 mkelly
- 3.24 morgamic
- 3.25 ozten
- 3.26 peterbe
- 3.27 potch
- 3.28 rhelmer
- 3.29 ricky
- 3.30 robhudson
- 3.31 schalk
- 3.32 seanmonstar
- 3.33 skinny
- 3.34 ubernostrum
- 3.35 timw
- 3.36 tofumatt
- 3.37 wenzel
- 3.38 wil
- 3.39 willkg
In the Mountain View office in room PB&J
Or for remotees:
- BrowserID (Ben)
- Security? (mcoates)
- People update? (Lynee)
- IT? (cshields)
- Team updates
- AMO - In wine country, sitting by the fire
- SUMO - James
- MDN - Luke
- Flux - tofumatt (rapid dev), jlongster (moz.org)
- Webtools - Laura? (or Rob or Peter)
- UX - Crystal
- Web Prod - Chris
- Video - morgamic
- Other topics?
- New middleware organization is almost ready
- Writing documentation
- firefox live is launching tomorrow! 
- at Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computer this week 
- in Mt View next week
- Moz PM survey launched! Next steps in the works. 130+ surveys completed thus far.
- Affiliates moving to a rapid release model, but still working out the bumps.
- FF Flicks just getting started.
- Halloween: Do the chickens have large talons?
- looking at BrowserID for Mozillians
- Data migration for Mozillians
- Playdoh bikeshedding
- Ported various SUMO bits to oedipus, our new Sphinx search API. Did huge review of Will's search view rewrite. Planned and schemed for our transition to ElasticSearch.
- Submitted a couple PyCon proposals and did some back and forth with organizers.
- Released a major new version of nose-progressive, my humane test runner. Totally redid traceback display, added intelligence that omits useless frames, and made every frame an editor shortcut.
- Released a new terminal library: Blessings, for when curses isn't cutting it. nose-progressive uses it to do all its fancy stuff.
- Patches to our MediaWiki parser and nose-progressive are starting to roll in. Took some merges.
- Attended Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit, where I ran a well-attended Crazy Language Hacks session.
- Interviews galore
- Apps: Been working on fleshing out the app store concept.
- Office Hours: Helped out Peter with some Elmo design advice.
- Office Hours: Minor CSS changes for Wil.
- People have been looking for this Hipster Waldo guy for a long time. You probably haven't heard of him yet.
- Released Firefox 8 on mozilla.org today
- Got download buttons working on bedrock, the new mozilla.org Python platform
- Built out a few pages in bedrock
- Releasing the mozilla.org email pref center tomorrow
- Mad code reviews.
- Some patches.
- Spinning up on SUMO ElasticSearch work.
- Recovering some dataz with IT.
- DoMoCoTO planning.
- Me as The Best Man. I may have rooted around in RySny's best stories for material for "embarrassing" toasts.
- code reviews
- minor enhancements
- writing demos
- Beaver Bar Camp
- Photos from Halloween
- Socorro 2.3.2 yesterday, less easy than usual but tons of features bugs
- Blog post in progress
- Trying to get set up with master-ball
- Planning informal work week in MV first week of December (5-9) - yes, I know this is the same as mdn/sumo->TO
- mdn 1.5 pushing today
- mdn 1.6 backlog
- Apps launch
- merge django auth branch to mdn main
- no pics :(
- Affiliates is now pushing once a week! Still working out kinks in the process, though.
- Blank snippet went live, Video snippet is on the way.
- Script to turn YAML files into wiki pages: https://github.com/Osmose/scripts/tree/master/yaml2wiki
- intern recruiting
- making pretty pictures
- 2012 planning
- I was supposedly the scary guy in black swan. Pretty weak, though.
- Implemented BrowserID for Affiliates, currently in review
- Integrated UX work into Mozillians BrowserID, currently in review
- sasl-browserid platform team security review
- Started Etherpad BrowserID integration
- Working on RePo (registerProtocolHandler + postMessage) adoption
- Moved to MV
- Coding Elmo
- implemented django_compressor
- consensus made on the new Team home page
- finished the Elmo London Sprint with much success
- been working with lars on configman
- Getting involved in verbatim/pootle
- got live code running locally (almost)
- talking to Kadir about adding more minor Mozilla changes
- landed change to playdoh to use "settings" as a directory instead.
- working on playdoh issue to refactor monkeypatches https://github.com/mozilla/playdoh/issues/82
- filed bug/started newsgroup thread about making perfomatic 2.0 http://graphs-new.mozilla.org the default graphserver: http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.platform/browse_thread/thread/eb316114929209a8
- also more general thread about what people would like to see in graphserver http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.platform/browse_thread/thread/72c1ab1d90805080
- lots o' socorro bugs
- made socorro AMI using puppet manifests built for vagrant, inspired by/based on lorchard's bootstrap script https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.tools.socorro/0jZQCk34Q88
- KB "Article Needs Change" flag and dashboard
- Question filtering UI
- Lots of UX bugs
- JS unit tests for FlightDeck
SUMO UX updates
- user survey for "not helpful" votes
- search log analysis template
- right sidebar design cleanup
- user testing of vouching
- finalizing flows for BID
- ux audit of site
Looking ahead to 2012 project list
- Mozillians 1.1 launched. It has groups.
- Some more playdoh hacking. Gonna take puppet stuff from there and put it into funfactory.
I'm 100% sure I'm moving to Montreal by the summer, so that's exciting!
- shepherding Flux projects:
- people tools improvements
- careers site
- Affiliates, Mozillians, Input.
- Some 2012 planning
No Halloween pictures, but this was the first time trick or treaters showed up where I lived! (Apparently, houses occupied by students are too scary)